+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear Fahad...

do as many as certifications in your fields like ITIL and so on before moving to Canada i dont know the certifications in your fields but do before moving .. certifications have much much value in getting jobs there...

please share your experience with us like...

1) after changing your status from "APPLICATIONS RECEIVED" to " IN PROCESS". how much they took to send you medical?

2) after medical how much they took to send you PPR1

3) after sending PPR1 how much they took to send you PPR2...

4) how much you have time to move to Canada after getting VISA.

reply would be appreciated .

Thank you

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
zain92 said:
Dear Fahad...

do as many as certifications in your fields like ITIL and so on before moving to Canada i dont know the certifications in your fields but do before moving .. certifications have much much value in getting jobs there...

please share your experience with us like...

1) after changing your status from "APPLICATIONS RECEIVED" to " IN PROCESS". how much they took to send you medical?
Changed just before receiving PPR1 at end of May

2) after medical how much they took to send you PPR1
1st medical done in March 2013, 2nd done on 1st May, got PPR end of May

3) after sending PPR1 how much they took to send you PPR2...
Havent sent yet.

4) how much you have time to move to Canada after getting VISA.
Expiry of 2nd medical i.e. April 2015

reply would be appreciated .

Thank you

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
MuhammadFahad said:
Dear Friends,

I am planning to move to Canada around November 2014 and have started researching for suitable jobs and locations for renting accommodation, etc.. My current occupation (IT Project/System Analyst) seems to be unregulated. I've seen on this and other forums that a lot of people are asking about credentials assessment from WES or others. I assume they are doing it as part of CIC/Provincial application requirement however my stream didn't require me to do it.

Just want to confirm whether I need to get my academic credentials assessed too? Is it required by employers or not? Also, does obtaining memberships for associations/organizations like CIPS (http://www.cips.ca/) help in job hunting?

Any other tip about preparing for move and job hunting will be helpful.

Thanks,
Fahad

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
Dear Fahad,

CHC London asked me to submit report how I would become economically established in Canada. It was also asked, "If you have professional and/or trade qualifications, provide evidence that these qualifications will be recognized for employment in Canada". I got my credentials verified from WES and sent to CHC London with economically establishment report.

Regards,
NASIR

MuhammadFahad said:
Dear Friends,

I am planning to move to Canada around November 2014 and have started researching for suitable jobs and locations for renting accommodation, etc.. My current occupation (IT Project/System Analyst) seems to be unregulated. I've seen on this and other forums that a lot of people are asking about credentials assessment from WES or others. I assume they are doing it as part of CIC/Provincial application requirement however my stream didn't require me to do it.

Just want to confirm whether I need to get my academic credentials assessed too? Is it required by employers or not? Also, does obtaining memberships for associations/organizations like CIPS (http://www.cips.ca/) help in job hunting?

Any other tip about preparing for move and job hunting will be helpful.

Thanks,
Fahad

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear Nasirali..

when did they ask you for these "economically established in Canada" and "professional and/or trade qualifications" and "evidence that these qualifications"...

it is amazing for me that they have asked you after medical......

did they ask you for these document before ?

Thanks

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
zain92 said:
Dear Fahad.

I am waiting for your reply.

thanks
I replied inline just above your post. See http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-fsw-pilot-t99261.0.html;msg3219903#msg3219903

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
Nasirali said:
Dear Fahad,

CHC London asked me to submit report how I would become economically established in Canada. It was also asked, "If you have professional and/or trade qualifications, provide evidence that these qualifications will be recognized for employment in Canada". I got my credentials verified from WES and sent to CHC London with economically establishment report.

Regards,
NASIR
So looks like its optional since I didn't send any with my statement. I was just wondering if it makes sense to go thru with assessment now that all stages are complete. Thanks Nasir.

atifamr

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
AA

Dear All,

I was in Canada on OWP & then came back to Pakistan now they have asked me for RPRF can any body tell me how much is the fee for Principal applicant, spouse & children & how to deposit it!

Any link to this will be blessing.

Regards
Atif

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) Applicants for permanent residence can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee ($490) at the time they submit their application or at a later date when requested.

The following applicants are not required to pay the RPRF:

dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild;

As mentioned above, RPRF fee is not applicable for children. You have to pay RPRF fee for yourself and your spouse.

The fees for RPRF must be paid using a Bank Draft / Bank Cheque in Canadian dollars, made payable to “Receiver General for Canada”. Cash will not be accepted.

Please check the below given link.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Regards,
Nasir

atifamr said:
AA

Dear All,

I was in Canada on OWP & then came back to Pakistan now they have asked me for RPRF can any body tell me how much is the fee for Principal applicant, spouse & children & how to deposit it!

Regards
Atif

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
You can have Bank Draft / Bank Cheque from any bank where you have bank account. The Bank Draft should be payable to "Receiver General for Canada". The Bank Draft should be sent via courier service to Visa Office. In my case visa office is CHC London, so, I sent the Bank Draft to CHC London

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I remembered from one of your post on this forum that you left for Canada near the end of last year. You came back to Pakistan to process PR? or some other business.

atifamr said:
AA

Dear All,

Regards
Atif

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dear

one more guy from Pakistan , whom i know , who is in Canada on work permit received PR submission fee email yesterday.

Best of luck for all Pakistani's..................

atifamr

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Yes I was in Canada on OWP & came back reason is you cannot avail different benefits on OWP for instance like medical, initial support from Immigration center's & also job hunting as your status is so confusing & OWP holders are least considered when comes to comparison with immigrants with permanent status.

Regards