Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
zain92 said:
my e-case status has been changed in second last week from "Application received" to " In Process" and new line has been place that" we have started processing your application on xx-xx-xxxxx"..

any comments please on this....

would be appreciated..

Thanks in advance
Congrats brother, it means your PPR may be on the way, as you have already done Medical and inside Canada.
regards

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
zain92 said:
No NO..... i have not done medical and i am not in canada
sorry i got confused with another friend. hopefully you will get MR, RPRF and may be updated documents request within 3-4 Weeks time.

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
Dears,
My ecase changed just 2 weeks before. Now, my status as below.

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on xxxxxxxx.

We started processing your application on xxxxxx.

Medical results have been received.

Is there any idea how much time will it take to make the decision?
If PR is accepted then in how many days, we have to submit passport for visa or move to Canada?
Actually, I am not in my native country. I am working in Saudi Arabia. Kindly, answer the above question which would help me to plan accordingly for possible move to Canada.

Thanks and Regards,
Nasir

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
Khan78 said:
Congrats brother, it means your PPR may be on the way, as you have already done Medical and inside Canada.
regards
Dears,

I think, it is good news that CHC London has started processing Ontario FSW Pilot Program applications. Insha Allah, soon others ecase will be changed to Form Application Received to In Process. Is there any Ontario FSW Pilot program candidate from Pakistan who has received PR or Passport request?

Regards,
Nasir

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vuexperts said:
Dear when you PR visa will be stamped , then you will received a letter , there will be given all detail , the time limit in which you must have to move canada .

Else , which i know , you must have to move with in a year .............after the visa stamp date.
Please be advised that PR Visa validity date is linked with your Medical expiry Date. Which means that you have to enter canada before your Visa expiry date, so every case will be different, which means that follow the dates given in PR VISA and your COPR papers.

Some examples :
Medical Completed 1 Jan 2014 then Visa Validity date will be 31 Jan 2014 ( Upto 12 Months Medical Expiry date )
Medial Completed 1 Oct 2013 then Visa Validity date will be 30 Sep 2014 ( Upto 12 Months Medical Expiry date )
Medial Completed 1 Jan 2013 then I think your medical might have got expired by Dec 2013 . After this either CIC will ask for new Medical or they will extend the validity of old Medical. So visa validity date will be 12 months from new medical date or if they extended old Medical then Visa Validity date will be Upto extended Medical validity date, not sure for how many month they extended old medical , it may be 12 months or less.. that is not clear.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes dear , its a good sign for Pakistani , at least/ at last they touch Pakistani's application .

Hope for the best for all of us.

can any one have idea , that they start sending request for medical or PR fee for those

1- " who did not avail WP"
or

2- " those guys who are already in Canada on WP.

3- or According to first AOR received ( on first submit application and first server bases)

Lets share our time line , so we come to know or do any guess about it ..........

Nasirali said:
Dears,

I think, it is good news that CHC London has started processing Ontario FSW Pilot Program applications. Insha Allah, soon others ecase will be changed to Form Application Received to In Process. Is there any Ontario FSW Pilot program candidate from Pakistan who has received PR or Passport request?

Regards,
Nasir

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Does any one know after changing the status from "Application received" to "In process". how much time they would take to send medical?

replies would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
zain92 said:
Does any one know after changing the status from "Application received" to "In process". how much time they would take to send medical?

replies would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Well, I got medical request when my ecase status was "Application received". After submission of medical results and RPRF fee, the ecase status changed to "In process".

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
For those who status has been changed from "REPPLICATION RECIEVED TO INPROCESS"

Please read the following sites..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/changed-from-application-received-to-in-process-t124540.0.html

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

i have been reading around 8 to 10 websites and or forum for this status change and i observed and concluded that many of the people saying that after changing status like this candidates start receiving medical with 1 to 2 months but varies case to case some people waited for around 8 to 10 months too...

i have crossed my fingers and hoping best of bests from this status changes....

Thank you all.....

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well dears

There is any one guy, who is in Canada on Work permit and received Medical Request or PR fee submit request.

As still i did not come to know about any one , if there is any one , please update his status.Will be thankful .............

For the time beings , it looks CHC London is sending request to those Pakistani's who did not avail WP and stay in Pakistan and waiting there PR.

Best of luck for those guys.......

Nasirali said:
Well, I got medical request when my ecase status was "Application received". After submission of medical results and RPRF fee, the ecase status changed to "In process".

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
for those whose status has been changed..

[size=10pt][size=10pt]PLEASE KEEP YOUR SOCIAL ACCOUNTS CLEAN AND TRUTH AND TO THE POINT.......[/size][/size]

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dear

how you come to know about social media.........as you post and give good advice that keep it clean.

Have you received any email or notification , related to this

will be thankful , if you share your personal experience.

just i know from this forum that lastly some colleagues asked their CAIP notes , then they come to know that CIC check their social media accounts.

zain92 said:
for those whose status has been changed..

[size=10pt][size=10pt]PLEASE KEEP YOUR SOCIAL ACCOUNTS CLEAN AND TRUTH AND TO THE POINT.......[/size][/size]

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Yes that is the main reason i told to keep social accounts clean that it has been discussed already that they check our social accounts....

any news or updates from any one please share..

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
Dear Friends,

I am planning to move to Canada around November 2014 and have started researching for suitable jobs and locations for renting accommodation, etc.. My current occupation (IT Project/System Analyst) seems to be unregulated. I've seen on this and other forums that a lot of people are asking about credentials assessment from WES or others. I assume they are doing it as part of CIC/Provincial application requirement however my stream didn't require me to do it.

Just want to confirm whether I need to get my academic credentials assessed too? Is it required by employers or not? Also, does obtaining memberships for associations/organizations like CIPS (http://www.cips.ca/) help in job hunting?

Any other tip about preparing for move and job hunting will be helpful.

Thanks,
Fahad