feb 2013
Med's Done....
feb 2013
Passport Req..
august 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
No i didnt opt for OWP

I will be sending the passport copies to London VO and for stamping the passport will go to Islamabad.

May be this could be of any help for ppl in canada waiting for PR visa::

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Since Pakistani law does not permit the mailing of
Pakistani passports from Pakistan to other countries, we will not ask you to submit your passport to our office in
London. The issuance of your permanent resident visa will be a two step process.
Step 1: Follow the instructions in this letter to submit the requested items to our office in London. Once we have
reviewed them, we will send you instructions for the second step within 6 weeks.
Step 2: Do not submit your passport to our Islamabad office until you receive instructions to do so. The
Islamabad office cannot issue your visa before we instruct them to do so. (If you submit your passport early, it
will be returned to you without a visa.) The Islamabad office can only mail passports to addresses in Pakistan.
If you will want your passports returned to an address outside of Pakistan, then this letter does not apply to you.
Inform us immediately so that we can send you different instructions.

rafiariz

Mar 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2013
Med's Request
feb 2013
Med's Done....
feb 2013
Passport Req..
august 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
Applied in Oct 2012
AOR Feb 2013
medical request + RPRF + Updated bank statement mid feb 2013
Mid Aug 2013 - Passport request

Applied from Pakistan

zain92 said:
dear
rafiariz.....

very very congratulations.......

1) please share your complete time line and your residential country where you applied from...
2) did they ask you for additional document after first AOR.......

thanks in advance....

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
rafiariz said:
Finally London VO is working, got my request for passports for PR application exactly six months after my medical request.
Congrats Dear, When you had done your medical ? Can you please tell us date or month ?

DCCMJ

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
Doc's Request.
26-03-2013
Nomination.....
08-10-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Request
waiting
rafiariz said:
Finally London VO is working, got my request for passports for PR application exactly six months after my medical request.
Congratulation, Best Wishes for PR Visa

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
dear rafiariz... can you please share the email address from which they sent you AOR and medical request and PPR...

thanks

rafiariz

Mar 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2013
Med's Request
feb 2013
Med's Done....
feb 2013
Passport Req..
august 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
Thanks all

I got my medical done in last week of feb 2013

re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca(AOR, medical)

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca (PPR)

rawalpindi said:
Congrats Dear, When you had done your medical ? Can you please tell us date or month ?

waitinginpak

Aug 7, 2013
rafiariz said:
No i didnt opt for OWP

I will be sending the passport copies to London VO and for stamping the passport will go to Islamabad.

May be this could be of any help for ppl in canada waiting for PR visa::

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Since Pakistani law does not permit the mailing of
Pakistani passports from Pakistan to other countries, we will not ask you to submit your passport to our office in
London. The issuance of your permanent resident visa will be a two step process.
Step 1: Follow the instructions in this letter to submit the requested items to our office in London. Once we have
reviewed them, we will send you instructions for the second step within 6 weeks.
Step 2: Do not submit your passport to our Islamabad office until you receive instructions to do so. The
Islamabad office cannot issue your visa before we instruct them to do so. (If you submit your passport early, it
will be returned to you without a visa.) The Islamabad office can only mail passports to addresses in Pakistan.
If you will want your passports returned to an address outside of Pakistan, then this letter does not apply to you.
Inform us immediately so that we can send you different instructions.
Congrats rafiariz!

Thanks for sharing that email from London VO. The last part is very interesting for those who are in Canada on OWP. It states:

"If you will want your passports returned to an address outside of Pakistan, then this letter does not apply to you.
Inform us immediately so that we can send you different instructions."

Hopefully, they have a PR visa stamping mechanism in Canada as well. Hope for the best!

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waitinginpak said:
Congrats rafiariz!

Thanks for sharing that email from London VO. The last part is very interesting for those who are in Canada on OWP. It states:

"If you will want your passports returned to an address outside of Pakistan, then this letter does not apply to you.

Hopefully, they have a PR visa stamping mechanism in Canada as well. Hope for the best!

Yes looking at this line makes sense that London Visa office has some process in place to issue visa for people who are not residing in home country. I feel usually London Visa office processes Pakistan applications so that is the reason they have encountered these type of situations and knows how to handle these type of cases. But its for the first time that Srilanka VO is handling ND VO files. Hopefully Srilanka office gets that mechanism/process soon.

migrateBoy

Nov 19, 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
IELTS Request
N/A (With Application)
File Transfer...
N/A (Unknown)
Med's Request
11-03-2013
Med's Done....
23-04-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2013
LANDED..........
26-11-2014
Hi All,

I guess I got my PR. An officer called me to inform me that they have completed processing my application and booked me for passports collection.

My lesson is: I would have received this 3 months ago if I only I had sent an email earlier asking for receipt of my medical exams results. I had taken my IME earlier than my family members as per OWP. Unfortunately this was manual. My family did the electronic one. I mailed 2 months later, asking if they are in receipt of all our medical results. They replied 1 month later saying they received all except mine, the principal applicant. I have no idea why about all this.

Regards,

Migrate Boy.

waitinginpak

Aug 7, 2013
Guys,

I have received following reply from London Visa Office against my query:

"Dear officer, This refers to my application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Program. Although, my permanent residence application is still in progress but I hold a valid Open Work Permit (Temporary Resident Visa). Me and my family are travelling to Canada using Open Work Permit option. My questions is: Do I still have to submit my passport to visa office for PR Visa even though I will be in Canada on Open Work Permit? Your response will help me in deciding my departure to Canada.
Thank you."

The reply from London Visa Office is: "Please be advised that should your application be approved, you will need to submit your passports to our office in London for visa issuance."

Please note that I am from Pakistan and this refers to only applicants from Pakistan since all our cases are processed in London VO.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear i am also from Lahore ( Pakistan ) and my WP has been approved. still not able to decide about moving Canada.

But dear , as per my information , our visa will be process through London but Visa will be stamped in Islamabad.

By Courier , we can not submit our passport from country to country ,

So please explain , what you understand by officer reply

waitinginpak said:
Guys,

I have received following reply from London Visa Office against my query:

"Dear officer, This refers to my application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Program. Although, my permanent residence application is still in progress but I hold a valid Open Work Permit (Temporary Resident Visa). Me and my family are travelling to Canada using Open Work Permit option. My questions is: Do I still have to submit my passport to visa office for PR Visa even though I will be in Canada on Open Work Permit? Your response will help me in deciding my departure to Canada.
Thank you."

The reply from London Visa Office is: "Please be advised that should your application be approved, you will need to submit your passports to our office in London for visa issuance."

Please note that I am from Pakistan and this refers to only applicants from Pakistan since all our cases are processed in London VO.

waitinginpak

Aug 7, 2013
Hi vuexperts!

You can send your passport from Canada to any Canadian Embassy as done at: canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-applied-for-pr-from-canada-in-new-delhi-chc-t96795.135.html

The email from London VO to rafiariz mentioned another instruction to those who want their passports to be returned out of Pakistan. Furthermore, the reply to me from London VO confirms the fact that if I move to Canada on OWP then I will have to send passports to London rather than Islamabad.

From above three points I have concluded that I can move to Canada on OWP and send my passports to London for PR Visa stamping and London VO will return my passports to me in Canada. These are my three cents.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear today i come in contact with DHL Lahore office , they are saying that you can only send your passport to other country embassy (e.g UK, about which is specially asked) with the NOC issued from Interior Ministry , Islamabad , Pakistan.

waitinginpak said:
Hi vuexperts!

You can send your passport from Canada to any Canadian Embassy as done at: canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-applied-for-pr-from-canada-in-new-delhi-chc-t96795.135.html

The email from London VO to rafiariz mentioned another instruction to those who want their passports to be returned out of Pakistan. Furthermore, the reply to me from London VO confirms the fact that if I move to Canada on OWP then I will have to send passports to London rather than Islamabad.

From above three points I have concluded that I can move to Canada on OWP and send my passports to London for PR Visa stamping and London VO will return my passports to me in Canada. These are my three cents.

waitinginpak

Aug 7, 2013
Hi vuexperts!

Off course if you are in Pakistan then definitely you will have to submit passport to Islamabad VO. But if you decide to avail OWP option and move to Canada then you will have to submit passport to London VO from Canada.

I hope it is clear now.