tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFMS said:
Thanks tgman so we are all waiting. I just wanted to know if there is a time frame
Hopefuly, oinp will process faster after current backlog is cleared.

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I'm not sure but it might fall under applied sciences.
Mechanical engineering is general science not applied. I am electrical engineer and I have put general science

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my friends

For those who are asking for OINP notifications, I have received yesterday 11 April a letter of interest from ontario

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
moho1974 said:
Hi my friends

For those who are asking for OINP notifications, I have received yesterday 11 April a letter of interest from ontario
Great. Congrats! Under which stream have you applied?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
moho1974 said:
Hi my friends

Congrats! Have you taken TEF and mentioned the same in the EE profile?

Nidish

Jan 27, 2016
moho1974 said:
Hi my friends

Under which stream did you get the invite?

quarko

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Looking at this post of his, its most assuredly a french speaking stream :( : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-express-entry-received-pt-notification-of-interest-from-ontario-t298695.0.html;msg5097672#msg5097672

Bharat Reddy

Apr 12, 2016
Hi ALL,

I have created EE profile on April 1st CRS score:411 are there any chances to get PT notification of interest for Ontario ??

quarko

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Bharat Reddy said:
Hi ALL,

I have created EE profile on April 1st CRS score:411 are there any chances to get PT notification of interest for Ontario ??
In short:
If you have CLB 7 in french language - then you will probably get NOI for French Speaking stream.
If not, then tough luck - currently NOIs are not being sent to anglophones for no official reason.

Probable reasons include:
a) Most popular version: they have a big backlog from 2015, and trying to manage it somewhat. When they are comfortable with the influx of new candidates - NOIs will resume.
b) They are reforming the system, and will introduce some new rules/substreams/etc. Maybe selection by specific skills in demand or something like that.
c) They have sent too many NOIs in 2015, therefore filled up the quota for both 2015 and 2016.

Again, no official reason was presented, and all of these are speculations.

Bharat Reddy

Apr 12, 2016
Thank you for the reply quarko..... is the CRS: 411 really matters ? i came to know from old posts people who got less then 450 is very hard to get PT?? is this makes sense.

quarko

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Bharat Reddy said:
Thank you for the reply quarko..... is the CRS: 411 really matters ? i came to know from old posts people who got less then 450 is very hard to get PT?? is this makes sense.
There are no statistical observations and no official statements that say anything about CRS having any influence on your chance of getting NOI. If you have 400 CRS points, you are applicable for ontario pnp. Also, french speaking stream does not have this requirement (Canada is very desperate on getting french speaking people).