+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
moho1974 said:
Hello Raj

I have send an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca on 3rd April explaining that my profile became non eligible and asking what to do. I receive this reply
Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to your recent correspondence on April 3rd:

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days of receipt of this notice, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.

OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

All statements and authorizations that you agreed to in your original application continue to apply to any new information you provide to support your application.

If you provide false or incomplete information, your application will be denied.

My question is. I have to send them my e-mail or by courrier ??

Send it via email.

m.p.s.r

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Hello,

I got my AOR today. App received date is Nov 30, 2015. They have asked me for a duplicate WES report. I do not see the case officer initials or name. Which one among the following is best to mention in Attention to field while ordering duplicate wes report so that they associate the duplicate report to my case?

1) Case Number
2) File Number
3) EE#

Please help me so that the money spent is worth:)

Thank you,
mpsr.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
m.p.s.r said:
Hello,

I got my AOR today. App received date is Nov 30, 2015. They have asked me for a duplicate WES report. I do not see the case officer initials or name. Which one among the following is best to mention in Attention to field while ordering duplicate wes report so that they associate the duplicate report to my case?

1) Case Number
2) File Number
3) EE#

Thank you,
mpsr.
You can order the report from WES website to be sent to OINP directly and no need to address it to a specific case officer or person. Once you get the WES receipt by email, forward it to OINP. As such OINP can track WES reports based on the Reference numbers.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Reply to the email. No need of sending anything to them via courier in this case.
Hi Piyush/Raj and Everyone
I completed Master in Mechanical Engg. What we should put in Field of Study , either Science, Applied or Sciences, General or Other.
Kindly help.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
m.p.s.r said:
Hello,

1) Case Number
2) File Number
3) EE#

Thank you,
mpsr.
It is not necessary to fill in the 'Attention to' field. Still if you want to mention something, you can mention your File Number.

ManjuAmit

Apr 9, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Send it via email.
dear raj, great and detailed updates. As u mentioned regarding employers' reference letters, is is required from all previous employers or only current employer ?

Can I have the specific format required by CIC

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ManjuAmit said:
dear raj, great and detailed updates. As u mentioned regarding employers' reference letters, is is required from all previous employers or only current employer ?

Can I have the specific format required by CIC
You need reference letters from all the employers which you are using to claim points under work experience. There is no format specified by CIC, but you can check this link for the reference letter format and tweak it to suit your requirement http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prabag said:
Hi Piyush/Raj and Everyone
I completed Master in Mechanical Engg. What we should put in Field of Study , either Science, Applied or Sciences, General or Other.
Kindly help.
I'm not sure but it might fall under applied sciences.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I'm not sure but it might fall under applied sciences.
Applied Sciences is the right option

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Specterz said:
Hi Guys,

I just received a new message in MyCIC account, with the title "Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter - June-4".

It says, Ontario is interested in me. However, I have a 3-year advance diploma, not a bachelor degree. Can I still apply?

From Ontario PNP website:
======================================================================
OOPNP searches the Express Entry pool and identifies potential candidates who:
- Have a minimum score of 400 on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) in CIC's Express Entry system, and
- Meet the criteria of Ontario's Human Capital Priorities Stream (see Section 2 for more information).
======================================================================
Hi, can you please update? I am under the same situation as you. Mine educaiton is not bachelor but a diploma, will I be non-eligible?

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

My CRS score is 440 and I am waiting PT from Ontario. Currently I have one concern. As I see from the guide, the education request is Bachelor at least, however, mine is not bachelor's degree although I have two diplomas. My ECA report shows: Two diplomas (three-year) . In this case, am I eligible to apply to Ontario PNP?

Thank you in advance for your help.

SFMS

Feb 16, 2016
Dear All,

Please advise how long does it take to receive an AOR after submitting your application.

I Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario in December 2015
Filled sent & delivered in January 2016
BUT no AOR received yet.

Thanks

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFMS said:
Dear All,

Please advise how long that it takes to receive an AOR after submitting your application.

Thanks
It's my 130th day after submitting and still no AOR.