13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
ah ok , so I can just worry about it when the time comes *fingers crossed*

Man, January applicants prob won't get AORs till Summer.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
adeelnasim said:
Hey PiyushAgrawal06121985; I may be asking this question out of context but looking at your ECA; I received ECA of Bachelors (3 years) and Diploma (1 Year). Therefore, what have you selected in your profile in terms of equivalency and what should I select; "Two or more degrees blah blah blah......" ??
Kindly reply as there is no clear answer available for this question on the forum?
Hello AdeelNasim, It depends uypon the summary mentioned in ECA. For diploma you need to be careful since it should be a post graduate diploma.

Also, I have only submitted my application last month and would be more confident in vouching for the 2 or more degrees once I get my PPR or my GCMS notes mention its alright :)

Hope this helps.

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends

As I explain in previous posts, my EE profile become non eligible with CRS 404 without any apparent reason, I thought that i was because of my spouse passport expired in the same day as my EE profile change to non eligible. but after checking, spouse passport information are not requested when you create your profile. Please help if somone had the same issue

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
moho1974 said:
Hi Friends

As I explain in previous posts, my EE profile become non eligible with CRS 404 without any apparent reason, I thought that i was because of my spouse passport expired in the same day as my EE profile change to non eligible. but after checking, spouse passport information are not requested when you create your profile. Please help if somone had the same issue
Did you update the funds post the Jan revision? How many people are in your application and how much funds did you mention?

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Did you update the funds post the Jan revision? How many people are in your application and how much funds did you mention?
It is not a problem of fund as I have put 60000 CAD for 4 persons. also I tried to re create a new profile and I am ineligible. really I do not understand

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hi Raj,
I completed Master in Mechanical Engg. What we should put in Field of Study , either Science, Applied or Sciences, General or Other.
Kindly help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
moho1974 said:
It is not a problem of fund as I have put 60000 CAD for 4 persons. also I tried to re create a new profile and I am ineligible. really I do not understand
Strange.

Please answer these questions and we might be able to find out why this is happening!

1) What are your individual IELTS scores?
2) What is your level of Education (as per ECA report)?
3) How much work experience do you have in the past 10 years?
4) What is your age?
5) Do you have any of the following relatives in Canada who is a PR or a citizen?
parent,
grandparent,
child,
grandchild,
child of a parent (sibling),
child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle), or
grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew), who is
living in Canada
18 years or older and
a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Strange.

Please answer these questions and we might be able to find out why this is happening!

1) What are your individual IELTS scores?
2) What is your level of Education (as per ECA report)?
3) How much work experience do you have in the past 10 years?
4) What is your age?
5) Do you have any of the following relatives in Canada who is a PR or a citizen?
parent,
grandparent,
child,
grandchild,
child of a parent (sibling),
child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle), or
grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew), who is
living in Canada
18 years or older and
a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Hi Raj

hereafter my details
Age 41
Diploma: Electrical Engineer 2133, ECA Report equivalency master degree date 26-05-2015
IELTS: L:7, R:6.5, S:7, W:6 === CLB>7 (Second Language) date 02-11-2015
TEF: C2, C1, C2, C2 ==== CLB>10 (First language) Date 01-02-2016
Work Experience
from 24-09-1997 to now (19 years working experience 2133 - 0211)
I have a brother canadian citizen (living in Quebec)

For information, I was eligible when I recreate my profile on 13th Feb 2016 (profile recreated in order to receive PT notification from OINP) with CRS 404. I receive the PT on 16th Feb 2016 and I submitted my documents to OINP under French speakers stream on 29th Feb2016 (documents received on 2nd March) and I was waiting for the AOR from them.
On 31st march I receive the message on mycic telling that i am not eligible. I thought that it was because of my spouse passport expired on this date and not updated with new passport. but when I checked, nowhere in the EE profile they are asking for my spouse passport information. I send to CIC, to OINP to inform about the problem, no reply till now.
Yesterday I decided to recreate a new profile without success (always ineligible). I do not understand where is the pb.

Thank you raj for your help

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
moho1974 said:
Hi Raj

hereafter my details
Age 41
Diploma: Electrical Engineer 2133, ECA Report equivalency master degree date 26-05-2015
IELTS: L:7, R:6.5, S:7, W:6 === CLB>7 (Second Language) date 02-11-2015
TEF: C2, C1, C2, C2 ==== CLB>10 (First language) Date 01-02-2016
Work Experience
from 24-09-1997 to now (19 years working experience 2133 - 0211)
I have a brother canadian citizen (living in Quebec)

For information, I was eligible when I recreate my profile on 13th Feb 2016 (profile recreated in order to receive PT notification from OINP) with CRS 404. I receive the PT on 16th Feb 2016 and I submitted my documents to OINP under French speakers stream on 29th Feb2016 (documents received on 2nd March) and I was waiting for the AOR from them.
On 31st march I receive the message on mycic telling that i am not eligible. I thought that it was because of my spouse passport expired on this date and not updated with new passport. but when I checked, nowhere in the EE profile they are asking for my spouse passport information. I send to CIC, to OINP to inform about the problem, no reply till now.
Yesterday I decided to recreate a new profile without success (always ineligible). I do not understand where is the pb.

Thank you raj for your help
Strange.

You are getting the following points.

English/French - 24+4 = 28
Age = 6
Education = 23
Work Experience = 15
Relative in Canada = 5
----------------------------
TOTAL = 77

You have more than enough points - I was thinking that this could be a problem.

1) Which NOC have you chosen as the primary NOC? How much experience do you have in your primary NOC in the past 10 years?

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Strange.

You are getting the following points.

English/French - 24+4 = 28
Age = 6
Education = 23
Work Experience = 15
Relative in Canada = 5
TOTAL = 77

You have more than enough points - I was thinking that this could be a problem.

1) Which NOC have you chosen as the primary NOC? How much experience do you have in your primary NOC in the past 10 years?
I have choose 2133 electrical engineer

during the last 10 years I have been

2006-2007 electrical maintenance team leader 2133
2007-2012 maintenance manager 0211 (engineering manager)
2012 till now I am project manager (0211)

But all my career is in the electrical engineering

quarko

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Could it be because that as of this month you have less than a year of experience in last 10 years for your selected NOC 2133? FSW requires a minimum of 1 year skilled experience, but I'm not sure if that should be any experience, or with the selected NOC.

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quarko said:
Could it be because that as of this month you have less than a year of experience in last 10 years for your selected NOC 2133? FSW requires a minimum of 1 year skilled experience, but I'm not sure if that should be any experience, or with the selected NOC.
That what I was thinking even if I was eligible with the same profile. anyway I am re creating a new profile with NOC 0211

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
quarko said:
@quarko - Precisely. I think that is the reason. That is why I asked a bit about his work experience. He no longer has at least 1 year work experience in the past 10 years in the primary NOC.

@moho1974 - Try re-creating your profile with the other NOC. I think it should that should fix the issue. Please keep us posted! Good luck!

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my Friends

Finally I created a new profile. The problem was that i have choose 2133 as NOC profession and since more than the last 9 years I was on 0211. What i do not understand, is that my previous profile was same (with NOC 2133) and i was eligible since 31st March. I think they have modified things in their software. anyhow, now I need to contact ontario to know what to do, as I have already send them the documents with my old profile number.

Thank's all for your valuable help

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
moho1974 said:
Hi my Friends

Finally I created a new profile. The problem was that i have choose 2133 as NOC profession and since more than the last 9 years I was on 0211. What i do not understand, is that my previous profile was same (with NOC 2133) and i was eligible since 31st March. I think they have modified things in their software. anyhow, now I need to contact ontario to know what to do, as I have already send them the documents with my old profile number.

Thank's all for your valuable help
You might have failed your eligibility because your experience in 2133 might have fallen below 12 months (within the past 10 years) in April. Hence, the issue.

You can e-mail OINP at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and describe your situation. Send your name, DOB, Passport Number and old EE profile number. Request them to transfer your file under a new EE profile and give them the new EE profile details.