+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my GC key was created almost a year ago. I just submitted my EE profile 2 days back. Will I receive PT? or I need to create a new GC key?

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tikli said:
Hi.. My noc code is 2172 and 212.. I feel sad.. Recreating is pain.. But have to do it.. What do u suggest. Plz keep posting your status..
Recently not seen anyone getting invite. Not sure if they are inviting now. I suggest wait to see when someone gets invite & then recreate.

Scorpio12

Mar 2, 2016
Hi all,
I'm Nigerian currently in Scotland rounding up my Masters programme.I'm about to create my Express Entry profile and hope to receive a PT notification of Interest from Ontario.From the points calculator i have 409 points-meaning i'm eligible for the OOPNP.My NOC is 4162 and i have about 3 years work experience in economic analysis.I've obtained my IELTS 8(CLB 9) and a WES ECA for my undergraduate degree,however i'm still awaiting my Msc result which should be out before the end of this month.Is it too early to create my Express Entry profile or should i wait till i get my MSc result, immediately obtain a WES ECA for it and then create my profile in expectation of a PT?

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Scorpio12 said:
Hi all,
I'm Nigerian currently in Scotland rounding up my Masters programme.I'm about to create my Express Entry profile and hope to receive a PT notification of Interest from Ontario.From the points calculator i have 409 points-meaning i'm eligible for the OOPNP.My NOC is 4162 and i have about 3 years work experience in economic analysis.I've obtained my IELTS 8(CLB 9) and a WES ECA for my undergraduate degree,however i'm still awaiting my Msc result which should be out before the end of this month.Is it too early to create my Express Entry profile or should i wait till i get my MSc result, immediately obtain a WES ECA for it and then create my profile in expectation of a PT?

I would say to go ahead and create an EE, and once you obtain an ECA for your masters, you can update your profile by adding your masters.

Tikli

Feb 26, 2016
Thank you so much. Then will wait. However, request you to update me immediately if you come across anyobe getting the PT.

Nitisha

Apr 7, 2015
My score is 412 and have recreated profile on 14th Feb.. Not rcvd PT Notification letter till now... Thought of recreating profile again but am thinking of waiting now..

One more query...
I am pursuing my PGDBA with Welingkars Institute from Mumbai.. Will I get Masters equivalency or Diploma Equivalency..?

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nitisha said:
My score is 412 and have recreated profile on 14th Feb.. Not rcvd PT Notification letter till now... Thought of recreating profile again but am thinking of waiting now..

One more query...
I am pursuing my PGDBA with Welingkars Institute from Mumbai.. Will I get Masters equivalency or Diploma Equivalency..?
1) Recreate with new GC key and submit a fresh profile.
2) You will get Two or more certificates, diplomas, degrees.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul1404 said:
Any updates on Ontario PT.. Anyone ?
None of the forum members have reported any PT post 16th Feb, 2016 neither OINP has gone official about temporary halt (if true).
IMO - they intend to clear up backlog first before they issue new PT's and also 2016 economic immigration requirements are to be finalised by 9 Mar, 2016 so they might would want to hold off till then to agree on 2016 quota for OINP EE applicant.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppahuja said:
None of the forum members have reported any PT post 16th Feb, 2016 neither OINP has gone official about temporary halt (if true).
IMO - they intend to clear up backlog first before they issue new PT's and also 2016 economic immigration requirements are to be finalised by 9 Mar, 2016 so they might would want to hold off till then to agree on 2016 quota for OINP EE applicant.
I think that OINP is trying to clear the backlog for the applications that have been already submitted. It's my 93th day since the application reached OINPm however still there is no AOR.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Nitisha said:
One more query...
You can check the Canadian equivalency of your degree or diploma here http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp?.

WES does not charge by the number of degrees that you get assessed by them. So it would be advisable to send them all the degrees/diplomas that you have from Bachelors onwards (though the requirement is to get only your highest foreign degree assessed). So, if you have a Bachelors plus the Masters that you mentioned and WES assesses it as Masters, then you get more points and in the worst case, if they accept your Bachelors and treat your Masters as a diploma, you can still select 'two or more degree where one is at least 3 years or more'. This will give you more points when compared to just getting your Bachelors or diploma assessed individually.

sif440

Apr 30, 2015
rafzy said:
no need to enter anything in this field if you are sending ECA upfront !

If you have got ECA request from your case officer, then you can put his/her name in this field !
Hi rafzy, did you hear anything back from ONIP office? I received FN on Nov. 30th, until now nothing comes back.

Thank you

Tikli

Feb 26, 2016
Any luck friends to receive PT in these days. I am waiting from Feb 12 with 410 points. Thx for notifying.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul1404 said:
Yes... Anyone received OINP PT ?.... in last few days ... ??
PTs are on halt and probably will start again in June.