Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Update on OINP Website

March 4, 2016

Clarification: Wage Requirements

The OINP expects that the employee will receive pay for hours worked according to the information provided by the employer. The OINP requires that an employer’s wage offer to a prospective nominee be described on the basis of the individual’s hourly wage expressed as either a) hourly pay and hours per year, or b) weekly pay and weeks per year. This allows the program to verify that prospective nominees will be appropriately remunerated.

Please note: The program does not consider remuneration by piece work, bonuses, commissions, vacation pay or non-financial compensation as comprising part of a prospective nominee’s offered wage. An employer may offer a prospective nominee piece work, bonuses, commissions, vacation pay or non-financial compensation in addition to base pay. However, these will not be considered part of the prospective nominee’s hourly or weekly base pay. Additionally, the hourly or weekly base pay offered to the prospective nominee must meet or exceed the prevailing wage (for the Foreign Worker Stream) or entry-level wage (for the International Student with a Job Offer Stream) established by occupation and region on the federal government’s Job Bank website.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Tikli

Feb 26, 2016
It's very sad news indeed. How can we confirm that. In the website they have not updated anything..

lilbuds_mom

Feb 9, 2016
Profile recreated for the third time on Feb 15, NOC 2171, 411. Still waiting for PT from Ontario. Hope we get it soon!

LM

Tikli

Feb 26, 2016
Today I got to know that few of the candidates have received PT from Ontario yesterday. This means things are not closed. I will do a fresh application and share incase of any good luck

ZeljkaP

Mar 5, 2016
Tikli said:
Today I got to know that few of the candidates have received PT from Ontario yesterday. This means things are not closed. I will do a fresh application and share incase of any good luck
Oh, this sounds promising! Would you know when those candidates submitted their EEs?
Regarding the fresh application - I've asked on another thread but no response yet - if the application to EE is resubmitted, do we need to do a fresh one for the job bank too?
Thank you

Tikli

Feb 26, 2016
Yes.. My friend told me that I must recreate my profile and job bank in order to have response. I did not enquire when they have submitted but she us saying Ontario is sending the PTs

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Tikli said:
Yes.. My friend told me that I must recreate my profile and job bank in order to have response. I did not enquire when they have submitted but she us saying Ontario is sending the PTs
If you created your profile after February 09,2016 and waiting for invitation . Please connect us on http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-pnp-pt-invitation-after-february-09-2016-t401584.0.html . We all are waiting for Invitation . Please update us if you get invitation .

Thanks

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
lilbuds_mom said:
Profile recreated for the third time on Feb 15, NOC 2171, 411. Still waiting for PT from Ontario. Hope we get it soon!

LM
If you created your profile after February 09,2016 and waiting for invitation . Please connect us on http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-pnp-pt-invitation-after-february-09-2016-t401584.0.html . We all are waiting for Invitation . Please update us if you get invitation .

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
After getting Ontario PNP, I applied for FSW express entry under Ontario Nominee on Jan 1, 2016.

I have not heard back from the CIC. I wonder how long it has taken for other CIC applicants to finish having their applications processed? In addition, is there a way to contact CIC?

specialmary

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
specialmary said:
After getting Ontario PNP, I applied for FSW express entry under Ontario Nominee on Jan 1, 2016.

I have not heard back from the CIC. I wonder how long it has taken for other CIC applicants to finish having their applications processed? In addition, is there a way to contact CIC?

specialmary
Technically, you applied under PNP, not FSW.

I applied to CIC in November and am still waiting.

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Friends

I have submitted documents for Ontario nomination program under French Speakers Stream. My wife's Passport I have sent will expire on 31/03/2016. The new passport is under process and will be ready by next week. Once this passport ready, should I send an update for them or wait until they ask for it ?? knowing that they receive the documents on 2/3/2016, so they do not yet start checking documents.

Thank you for your valuable help

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
moho1974 said:
Hi, Friends

I have submitted documents for Ontario nomination program under French Speakers Stream. My wife's Passport I have sent will expire on 31/03/2016. The new passport is under process and will be ready by next week. Once this passport ready, should I send an update for them or wait until they ask for it ?? knowing that they receive the documents on 2/3/2016, so they do not yet start checking documents.

Thank you for your valuable help
You can wait till they issue you AOR/File No. then you can update the new PP.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
I sent my OINP application last week, when do I order a duplicate copy of WES report now or after receiving AOR?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aditik15 said:
I sent my OINP application last week, when do I order a duplicate copy of WES report now or after receiving AOR?
Since you received the PT NOI from Ontario post the January 11 update from Ontario, it would have been good if you had ordered the duplicate copy of your ECA report and sent a copy of the payment receipt as part of your application package. Now that you have already sent the package, you can place order for the report and email the following to OINP.
- WES Duplicate ECA Report Payment Receipt (for order placed for ECA Report to be sent to OINP)
- WES Evaluation Completed Notification
- WES Duplicate ECA Report

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
When i filled my EE profile form, i did not explicitly mention "Unemployed" period of 10+19=29 days, however the dates are precisely defined, whereas in my OINP form i mentioned the aforementioned days as "unemployed". is it alarming?