+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

Dec 4, 2015
Guys,

I'd also withdrawn my profile post getting the OINP notification.
However, I re-created the one again using the old GC Key and opted as "No" to above questions posted by Vidhu but still awaiting for the PT interest since last 3 weeks now..

Does any body know about the timeline (if any) when the next round of notifications will be sent?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ronak.singh.wadhwa said:
Guys,

I'd also withdrawn my profile post getting the OINP notification.
However, I re-created the one again using the old GC Key and opted as "No" to above questions posted by Vidhu but still awaiting for the PT interest since last 3 weeks now..

Does any body know about the timeline (if any) when the next round of notifications will be sent?
Apparently, OINP hasn't been sending PTs since mid Feb. You might have to wait till they resume sending PTs.

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems very quiet now... no news from CIC.

rajkamalmohanram said:
Apparently, OINP hasn't been sending PTs since mid Feb. You might have to wait till they resume sending PTs.

May 8, 2015
Hi Guys!!

I applied on 18th March 2016. My CRS is 443; No PT yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.[OINP(Human Capital Priorities stream)]
Applied for 2147 NOC.

Let me know if anyone is in the same situation.

Regards
Mrinal

Nidish

Jan 27, 2016
Hi,

I am also in the same situation. Registered for EE on 25th March 2016 with CRS score 452. No PT notification yet. Keeping fingers crossed.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nidish said:
Hi,

I am also in the same situation. Registered for EE on 25th March 2016 with CRS score 452. No PT notification yet. Keeping fingers crossed.
Apparently, there have been no reports of PT since mid Feb. I speculate that OINP might have stopped issuing PTs for the time being because of the extremely huge volume of applications they are already processing. The application processing speeds are going from bad to worse - can't blame them, the volume of applications is such. I also suspect that after they clear this backlog, they might issue PTs again.

Good luck and all the very best!

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Apparently, there have been no reports of PT since mid Feb. I speculate that OINP might have stopped issuing PTs for the time being because of the extremely huge volume of applications they are already processing. The application processing speeds are going from bad to worse - can't blame them, the volume of applications is such. I also suspect that after they clear this backlog, they might issue PTs again.

Any idea, when they are going to resume the process of sending PTs?

Thanks

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

Hi Rajkamal,
I have created my profile on 20th Feb 2016 with a score of 446, NOC code: Mechanical Engineer;
I have some questions:
1. Whether I should create my profile once again using new GC key;
2. Is that they don't accept Mechanical Engg graduate;
3. I have 11 years of exp and working as an Assistant Manager, so should i select NOC as Engineering Manager;
4. What about proof of funds: Whether PPF will do, certificate from employer will do or need something more documents;
5. When is the probable chances of issuing PT nomination
Thank you.

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Well, this long wait of not a signal news is really frustrated when I have only CRS 425 and 3 months left for the work permit.

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
my representative contacted ontario and they mentioned to her that they have received a greater volume of applications this year than any other year. This should explain why the waiting times for AOR have gone from manageable to worse and why they have also stopped issuing PTs. They need to clear the backlog first before they can even go on and issue any other PTs.

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
yeah that is definitely one of the downfalls. I am hoping for others that they get through these applications fast enough

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
OINP-EE last year opened in June. I think it's reasonable to expect they will announce their 2016 quota and qualifications in 2 months.

Applications gone over the 2015 quota (2,700 for Express Entry) will be carried over to the 2016 quota.