heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samsinha said:
Hi Friends.. Just understood that post receiving the consideration from Ontario provincial nomination,
1) all the documents has to be send through courier and not electronically.
That is correct.
2) Bit confused as the application guide says that it will not accept Credit Card, however we have the form "IMM5620E" that has the CC details.
Pl advice
From the application guide,
Acceptable Methods of Payment:  Money Order; Cashier/Certified Cheque; Postal Money Order; OR Bank Draft.
These are payable to Ontario Minister of Finance.
Please note that Opportunities Ontario will not accept: Cash; Personal cheques; Credit card payments; OR Any amount of funds other than $1,500

The form you need to fill out for OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream is 0205E: http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0205E~2/$File/0205E.pdf
Hi,
Please find the reply in bold.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaivikpatel said:
I received a PT notification way back in September and submitted my file on 14th september but still have not recieved a Acknowledgment letter. Can anyone advice when can i expect it? Even i send an email to enquire but no response yet.

Do they give priorities to high scores first? since mine is 400. What if they don't process it till December will the file be returned or it shall be processed in January 2016?
Hi,
From the current trend, OINP is sending AORs about 80 days after the application is received by them. Take a look at the sheet in my signature for more information.
It doesn't seem like they are prioritising higher scores. If your application is not processed before December 2015, OINP will assess it in the next calendar year.

samsinha

Jan 4, 2015
was just going through the article for Ontario provincial nomination

It should be noted that Opportunities Ontario does not process applications during the months of January and December, and that time accumulated during this period is not included in the processing time calculation for applications. Therefore, an Ontario PNP application submitted at the end of November may not be processed until the end of April. It should also be noted that Opportunities Ontario aims to meet their stated processing times in at least 80% of all applications.

The lawyers of Capelle Kane attentively follow the changes and updates to the Ontario PNP and Express Entry programs to provide our clients with the most up-to-date information available.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Either it is a stupid system, or that their criteria keep fluctuating. Or that there is somehow a ranking system such that you get picked when they are fewer people ranked ahead of you.

T365 said:
For me the bottom line is that for those who don't have a PT yet, keep resubmitting until you get one; at least twice or once a month.

I believe it's an automated system that scans the pool for eligible applicants and picks them based on the primary criteria (CRS=400, etc.) plus some other undisclosed ones like NOC, etc. When a profile is scanned but not picked, I think that profile is not scanned anymore on subsequent runs.

I resubmitted 4 times since June and only got my PT on Sept. 4.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
ybjianada said:
Either it is a stupid system, or that their criteria keep fluctuating. Or that there is somehow a ranking system such that you get picked when they are fewer people ranked ahead of you.

IMO it's random and automated and does not pick profiles that it reviewed in previous scans.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It has been confirmed by someone on the forum that it is not an automated system. There are specific people in the MCIIT that go through profiles.. which probably explains why some people get the notification of interest letter after resubmitting their profiles multiple times.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
heeru_maan said:
It has been confirmed by someone on the forum that it is not an automated system. There are specific people in the MCIIT that go through profiles.. which probably explains why some people get the notification of interest letter after resubmitting their profiles multiple times.
Hmmm, I don't understand how that explains it. If the profile selection was made by folks sifting through profiles, they would indeed have noticed the same people creating their profiles over and over again ( unless resubmission is a selection criteria, of course! ::) ). . And whether human or not, I do not understand the criteria at all - it does not seem CRS specific (except for the 400+ rule), or even NOC specific. I am at 429, reasonably good IELTS as well, 2171 NOC (application with spouse).. created my profile twice already and yet to receive the PT mail. I have a feeling there is some kind of lottery that goes on, which does make it seem 'computerish'.

Either way, I would certainly love an Ontario nomination. Been waiting for a while now.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
shashidhar_sm said:
Hmmm, I don't understand how that explains it. If the profile selection was made by folks sifting through profiles, they would indeed have noticed the same people creating their profiles over and over again ( unless resubmission is a selection criteria, of course! ::) ). . And whether human or not, I do not understand the criteria at all - it does not seem CRS specific (except for the 400+ rule), or even NOC specific. I am at 429, reasonably good IELTS as well, 2171 NOC (application with spouse).. created my profile twice already and yet to receive the PT mail. I have a feeling there is some kind of lottery that goes on, which does make it seem 'computerish'.

Either way, I would certainly love an Ontario nomination. Been waiting for a while now.
The profiles are anonymous to the provinces/territories during the PT notification of interest stage. They only see specific info, like profile number, NOC, score, etc.
There may very well be thousands of profiles that qualify for OINP, so being selected for a finite number of invitations/nominations is essentially a lottery.

navidemami

Oct 22, 2015
Hello everyone,

I received a PT notification of interest on September 11. Exactly 45 days after that is next Monday October 26. I mailed my application package two days ago from Iran. Although I used TNT Special service, it may reach them after Oct 26. Do you think they will still process the application?

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
Hossein

ESREDDY

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Do we have to include the paystubs of along with the application for OOPNP.

Is it mandatory or just safe if included.

Please suggest. Im about to send my application in 2 days.

Thanks

verma91

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Hi Guys ,

I am preparing my supporting documents i have had 3 different jobs in 1 year

as a proof i have
job1 -reference letter ,pay stabs ,record of employment ,T4
job 2-Employment Confirmation letter with start date and end date ,pay and number of hours ,pay stabs ,job contract ,T4
current job -contract ,reference letter ,pay stabs .

are these documents enough to support my employment ?

emilywym

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Hi Guys, hope someone could help with it. Thank you!

1.when Ontario sends out PT, will it be a message in our myCIC account (which will also send a reminder to our personal account) or somewhere else? How could I check if I have received one or not?

2.In order to get PT for OINP, we have to select "Ontario" as the province that we prefer to live and under that, we select "YES" to agree that information to be collected by Ontario, is it correct? Did I miss any other parts?

3.Heard that Ontario won't process anything during Dec 15 to Jan 16, is this true? Are they going to stop sending out PT or stop processing the application in these months?

Anyone received PT in this week, dying for a OINP now.....

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
heeru_maan said:
Hi,
Please find the reply in bold.

Hi Heeru
I received PT Notification of Interest Ontario on 25-09-2015 and i am about to send my docs on 26-10-2015 and i hope they reach Ontario before the deadline of 45 days ends i.e by 07-11-2015. I have work experince of 2.6 Yrs and i left my job in Dec 2014 last year, as a part of my Salary Proof i am sending them my entire salary Account statement till date which happens to be my only Bank Account along with Form 16 and IT Returns FOR THE ENTIRE PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT Would this suffice as my salary proof or i have to send my pay stubs also?
And one more question regarding Job Experince, i worked in a pvt bank as a Trainee Manager for 1 year and as an Assistant Manager (Operations) for 1yr and 6 Months. Since i am applying under NOC 0122 (Assistant Operations Manager- Banking)...what would be my relevant work experience?
2.6 yrs or 1.6 yrs?
Plz Guide.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Hello,

I got my PT notification on 5th october.

I have collected most of my documents but had a couple of questions that I hope someone can answer

1> For funds, i have a gift of CAD 7000 from my sister. Will an affidavit explaining the same work?
2> For my employment, 1 of the employers (a very large bank) refuses to give the reference on the letter head as it is against their policy. Do I need to get a notary. I have all other documents like IT returns, payslips, experience letter for this.

ESREDDY

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Im sending my packet to Ontario tomorrow. I need some suggestions regarding the mailing instructions.

Is there any specific order to seggregate all the documents?. Also can we mail all the documents in one cover or do we have to arrange them in different covers?

Ragarding photos, do we have to write any details on the back of the photos?

Please suggest.

Thanks
Shashi