+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

montyair

Apr 14, 2016
Hey guys what now? Any good news on law changing for international students. I have score of 418. I have studied in Canada 3 yr degree and worked 1yr in skilled job. Bcas invitation has stopped what should I do?

adeelnasim

Apr 4, 2016
Seems they will be hard in November. Maybe they can add pre job offer requirement in line with several other provinces! I hope that wont be the case as I have CRS of 441 :-(

axeans

Feb 2, 2016
Hi,
Has anybody received PT Notification of Interest lately since April 2016. I created a profile on 21 April with 460 points, still haven't received any PT notification of interest

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
axeans said:
Hi,
Has anybody received PT Notification of Interest lately since April 2016. I created a profile on 21 April with 460 points, still haven't received any PT notification of interest
PTs haven't been issued since Feb 2016 and per the recent update, looks like they might not resume issuing PTs till November 2016. This is because they have already more than enough applications. However, they are still accepting applications under the French Speaking Workers Stream and other non-Express Entry Streams.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
SINP opened last night with 500 vacancies (and a very small list of occupations).
Its a very small list and you can refer to the guide for SINP here

http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/85142-SEE%20Guide%20(06-May-16).pdf

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
Hello there,

I currently reside in Ontario and I was wondering if I can apply as a provincial nominee to another province? as you all know there is no hope for Ontario till November!

Thanks all.

Omar

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
yes you can apply to other provinces if you meet their requirements, there are a lot of people that aren't in ontario that applied to ontario

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello Everyone,
About Quebec Province:
""Mon projet Québec: your access to immigration services online

1. The use of the Mon projet Québec secure space is now mandatory for anyone submitting an application for a certificat de sélection du Québec (Québec selection certificate) under the Regular Skilled Worker Program. Please note that it is not possible to create a new account at the moment.
2. Applicants who have already created their Mon projet Québec account may submit their application between June 13 and 20, 2016. The maximum number of applications to be received during this period will be raised to 5,000. """
I have a couple of doubts:
1. Can we apply under this program as an International skilled worker category?
2. When we will be able to create/register for the program?
3. What documents we need to submit?
4. How much is the time frame to get provincial nomination?
5. Is it comes under provincial nomination program?
6. If we get the provincial nomination, is it mandatory to stay in that Province? If yes, how much time?
Waiting for your reply

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
MDM23 said:
Because OINP has stopped sending PTL letter or interest. :eek:
When they will start to send PT ?
What process and criteria they are going to change, only God Knows ..........

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
prabag said:
When they will start to send PT ?
What process and criteria they are going to change, only God Knows ..........
as per the link - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html, for update dated may 9th, they say that they are improving the system, trying to do away with paper based applications and allow applicants to apply online. secondly, as per their faq http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPQUESTIONS.html, they are yet to get 2017 quota, but they dont talk about 2016 quota being exhausted or not. so truly no idea when they will resume PT LOI for everyone. honestly if you are waiting for Ontario then to better utilize the time, you should apply to other provinces in the meanwhile.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
MDM23 said:
as per the link - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html, for update dated may 9th, they say that they are improving the system, trying to do away with paper based applications and allow applicants to apply online. secondly, as per their faq http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPQUESTIONS.html, they are yet to get 2017 quota, but they dont talk about 2016 quota being exhausted or not. so truly no idea when they will resume PT LOI for everyone. honestly if you are waiting for Ontario then to better utilize the time, you should apply to other provinces in the meanwhile.
Thanks for advice.
Which are other provinces and when they will open?
SINP is opened now, what is the exact procedure or steps to apply for SINP online?
Waiting for reply