Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
:) of course!
Hi Raj,

I heard that regarding the duplicate ECA report to be sent to OINP from WES, OINP won't accept softcopy via email? Are they sending via email or by post when we order duplicate copy of ECA report to sent to OINP?

Please advise.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thadichikutty said:
Hi Raj,

I heard that regarding the duplicate ECA report to be sent to OINP from WES, OINP won't accept softcopy via email? Are they sending via email or by post when we order duplicate copy of ECA report to sent to OINP?

Please advise.
You have confused between you submitting a copy of the ECA report and ordering a report from your ECA issuing organization to be directly sent to OINP.

You need to send a copy ECA report as a part of your application! This report should be a photocopy of the HARD COPY of the report of the ECA report you received by snail mail.

In addition to the above, you need to order an additional copy of the report to be directly sent to OINP from your ECA issuing organization . This copy will be sent to OINP electronically. You can order this report upfront and attach the receipt along with your application package.

Hope that cleared the confusion.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
paulard said:
Does anyone received PT for these days?
Yes, I have read people mentioning that they got PT at least a couple of days back. When did you create your account and what is your score?

paulard

Feb 18, 2016
Stanlee said:
Yes, I have read people mentioning that they got PT at least a couple of days back. When did you create your account and what is your score?
I've created my profile last Wed, and I am at 419. I know that may take sometime, and try to recreate after about 10 days if not received... but, you know... Just try to figure out if it is like a batch job process.. ;D

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
paulard said:
I've created my profile last Wed, and I am at 419. I know that may take sometime, and try to recreate after about 10 days if not received... but, you know... Just try to figure out if it is like a batch job process.. ;D
OK, with 419 you are eligible to receive PT NOI from Ontaro, give it few more days, otherwise as you mentioned, recreating the profile has worked for many. All the best!

Laisribeiro

Feb 21, 2016
Hi guys, I'm new in here.
My CRS is 427 and I got CLB 9 on Ielts exam. My profile was created last wednesday but didnt hear from Ontario yet. How long should it take to have the PT?
Tks you all!

anilahasan

Feb 5, 2016
I have a score of 413 but I have still not received a provincial nomination from Ontario. Can anyone tell me what I can to receive it?

b4ahmad

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
I think Ontario PT notification process is getting slower. I created my profile on 12-Feb-2016 with CRS-400, and NOC 2133, but even after 9 days, there is no response. Most people say that they send notifications on Wednesdays, so I will wait until this Wednesday, and then I will recreate profile. If you guys happen to get PT in the meantime, please post here so that we are all informed. Thanks

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Trying to apply for ECA report to be sent directly to OINP.

What should I enter in the field "Attention To"?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bishgop said:
Trying to apply for ECA report to be sent directly to OINP.

What should I enter in the field "Attention To"?
no need to enter anything in this field if you are sending ECA upfront !

If you have got ECA request from your case officer, then you can put his/her name in this field !

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
It's urgent...

Will OINP accept Demand Draft made from Western Union Money Transfer?

mb1977

May 2, 2015
Hello , has anyone received OINP PT in last ten days in FSW category. I had created my profile on 11 feb 2016 with CRS at 414. It is already 12 days so is wondering should I recreate a new profile or wait for few more days because it seems from the forums as if no one has received during this period at least in FSW category.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
mb1977 said:
Hello , has anyone received OINP PT in last ten days in FSW category. I had created my profile on 11 feb 2016 with CRS at 414. It is already 12 days so is wondering should I recreate a new profile or wait for few more days because it seems from the forums as if no one has received during this period at least in FSW category.
I am also waiting for Pt notification, I have created profile on 20 February.
Hopefully expecting tomorrow