+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

Nitisha

Apr 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

Is it fine to scrap the earlier MyCIC account and create a new EE profile right from the beginning i.e. with new GCkey..?
As I had created EE applications twice in the earlier account.

I do not wish to continue with the same account as the earlier profiles are displayed all the time and my agent had created those for me.
This time I am planning to create one myself..

So wanted to know if it is fine to start afresh..?

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nitisha said:
Hi Guys,

Is it fine to scrap the earlier MyCIC account and create a new EE profile right from the beginning i.e. with new GCkey..?
As I had created EE applications twice in the earlier account.

I do not wish to continue with the same account as the earlier profiles are displayed all the time and my agent had created those for me.
This time I am planning to create one myself..

So wanted to know if it is fine to start afresh..?
Yes you can. Make sure you withdraw & delete any redundant profiles that may exist in CIC.

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have sent my OINP application on 10th Feb through DHL. The delivery status shows " Delivered" and signed by M.Malcon on 12th feb.
Will i get any acknowledgment from OINP for having received the application or do i have to wait until i get an AOR ???

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From what I read from this forum, you (and I) will probably have to wait for the AOR. Best luck!

sush80 said:
Hi All,

I have sent my OINP application on 10th Feb through DHL. The delivery status shows " Delivered" and signed by M.Malcon on 12th feb.
Will i get any acknowledgment from OINP for having received the application or do i have to wait until i get an AOR ???

Nitisha

Apr 7, 2015
ppahuja said:
Yes you can. Make sure you withdraw & delete any redundant profiles that may exist in CIC.
Hey,

One quick question while creating a new CIC account shall I mention the same email id added in the earlier CIC account or should I mention another email id..?

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
I have been promoted since after creating EE profile and receiving PT from Ontario. Should I add my new position separately in work history ?

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

I hope all of you are doing okay.

Would just like to confirm, is OINP is still sending out PTs? If yes, are we still in 2015 quota or 2016? Is it the same of 2700 for 2016?

My sister will take her chance at OINP as well and we need to know if their program is still the same. Thank you so much!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
T365 said:
Hi everyone,

I hope all of you are doing okay.

Would just like to confirm, is OINP is still sending out PTs? If yes, are we still in 2015 quota or 2016? Is it the same of 2700 for 2016?

My sister will take her chance at OINP as well and we need to know if their program is still the same. Thank you so much!
Replied to on the other thread!

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my Friends

I have re-created my EE Profile the 14/02 and good surprise I receive the notification from Ontario yesterday evening. now I am preparing documents.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
moho1974 said:
Hello my Friends

I have re-created my EE Profile the 14/02 and good surprise I receive the notification from Ontario yesterday evening. now I am preparing documents.
Congrats! Good luck and all the very best!

See if this post helps ---> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

Crazy canada

Dec 4, 2015
moho1974 said:
Hi everybody

I am new in this forum. I want to know if anyone has received a PT notification from ontario in February 2016. As I am eligible for both 2 streams: Human Capital Priorities Stream and French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream. I have updated my EE profile 2nd february after receiving my TEF (French language test) result. and till now no notification from Ontario.

Any advice please !!
Hi I am also in the same boat ...I want to know anyone received PT for Feb 2016...I have created my EE profile on 10th Feb,CRS 404,Noc 2132.keeping my fingers crossed..let's see.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Crazy canada said:
Hi I am also in the same boat ...I want to know anyone received PT for Feb 2016...I have created my EE profile on 10th Feb,CRS 404,Noc 2132.keeping my fingers crossed..let's see.
Give it a week and if you still do not get a PT NOI from Ontario, then you may consider withdrawing your existing Express Entry profile and create a new one. It has worked for many.

All the best!

Canada_dream_2016

Jan 6, 2016
How does one get PT notification from Ontario? Will I receive a notification in my gmail id associated with EE profile?

Also, does notification generally come during normal business hours? Or can it come anytime?

I have recreated EE profile with same GC key on 15th February with 419 points, but haven't received any PT notification yet...!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Canada_dream_2016 said:
How does one get PT notification from Ontario? Will I receive a notification in my gmail id associated with EE profile?

Also, does notification generally come during normal business hours? Or can it come anytime?

I have recreated EE profile with same GC key on 15th February with 419 points, but haven't received any PT notification yet...!
You will get it as a message in your MyCIC account. It comes during normal business hours of Canada. You will be notified about it on your linked email address with an email with the subject You have a new message in your MyCIC account for application: EXXXXXXXXX

Based on your score you are eligible to receive PT NOI from Ontario. Give it a week or two maximum, if not you can withdraw your existing profile and create a new one. It has worked for many, and even OINP recommends this.