+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

Sparkles

Oct 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Have few clarifications regarding the application

1. Do we need to send copies in colour or will black/white work, eg. for passport
2. For proof of funds section, regarding bank details it mentions institution no and transit no, what is this and does this needs to be mentioned for balance of funds statement by the bank on their letterhead?
3. Further I have a joint bank a/c (even though its my own savings a/c), so do I need to get a notarised letter stating that it is free of any obligation and free to use by me. What letter format would be best to use for this?
4.For funds, I have a substantial cash amount transferred in my a/c, hope that is not an issue with OINP and reconfirming that a notarised copy showing as a gift deed be sufficient. Please suggest best way.
5. Do we need to show 6 or 3 months of salary slips as support documents.
6. Finally the photos, should they be without/ with glasses...

Thank you once again!

Nitisha

Apr 7, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
I had to recreate my profile twice to get a PT. I suggest you to wait for a week. If you still don't get it, recreate again!
Thanks Rajkamalmohanram. I am thinking of recreating the profile by end of Feb. I have not received any letter from Ontario till now.
Hope recreating profiles again n again is not an issue.

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody

I am new in this forum. I want to know if anyone has received a PT notification from ontario in February 2016. As I am eligible for both 2 streams: Human Capital Priorities Stream and French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream. I have updated my EE profile 2nd february after receiving my TEF (French language test) result. and till now no notification from Ontario.

Any advice please !!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nitisha said:
Thanks Rajkamalmohanram. I am thinking of recreating the profile by end of Feb. I have not received any letter from Ontario till now.
Hope recreating profiles again n again is not an issue.
Not at all. I had to re-create it twice to get a PT.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sparkles said:
Hello,

Have few clarifications regarding the application

1. Do we need to send copies in colour or will black/white work, eg. for passport

B/W will work.

2. For proof of funds section, regarding bank details it mentions institution no and transit no, what is this and does this needs to be mentioned for balance of funds statement by the bank on their letterhead?

It is sufficient if your bank letter mentions the account number, name, date of account opening and the amount of funds. Along with that, get 6 months statements.

3. Further I have a joint bank a/c (even though its my own savings a/c), so do I need to get a notarized letter stating that it is free of any obligation and free to use by me. What letter format would be best to use for this?

Get a simple letter from your spouse (who is the joint account holder) and that letter will say that she has no problems whatsoever if you withdraw those funds.

4.For funds, I have a substantial cash amount transferred in my a/c, hope that is not an issue with OINP and reconfirming that a notarized copy showing as a gift deed be sufficient. Please suggest best way.

If the funds transfer is recent, then, I suggest you to submit a gift deed along with your application package).

5. Do we need to show 6 or 3 months of salary slips as support documents.

3 months will do fine but doesn't hurt to add 3 more sheets of paper.

6. Finally the photos, should they be without/ with glasses...

Doesn't matter, IMO. I got it done without glasses (though I wear them all the time).

Thank you once again!

Sparkles

Oct 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Rajkamalmohanram for your feedback as always.

So for the joint account statement, does that have to be notarized too?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sparkles said:
Thank you Rajkamalmohanram for your feedback as always.

So for the joint account statement, does that have to be notarized too?
You mean the letter from your spouse? No, need not be notarized, IMO.

karanv.mariner

Aug 5, 2015
Hello, can someone tell me how much time does it generally take to receive PT interest notification? I applied for OPNP on Feb 2 but not received anything yet.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
karanv.mariner said:
Hello, can someone tell me how much time does it generally take to receive PT interest notification? I applied for OPNP on Feb 2 but not received anything yet.
No fixed time. You should get it within a week (generally). If you don't, re-create your profile.

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Hello everyone,

I am banging my head with confusion and stress. Please help me with this:

In the Personal and work history section, what exactly should we add? I mean...what are the things to be included as part of 'personal history'?

Here's my work history:
IV. Oct 5, 2015 - current job
III. Sept 2, 2013 - Sept 30, 2015 - 2 Years, 27 Days
II. Dec 17, 2012 - May 29, 2013 - 5 months
I. May 1, 2012 - Aug 30, 2012 - 4 months

As you can see there are few days gaps between all the jobs. Also, I do not have payslips for Job ! and II. Plus, I am planning to submit reference letter only for job III above as I am claiming points only for this.

What should I mention for the gaps? Where do I mention it? Should I submit reference letter only for job III?

Do I need to submit payslips, experience letter, etc...for all the jobs mentioned above?

I know it's too many questions but your help is all I need right now. TIA.

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Hi raj and other seniors, i sent my documents through courier to oinp at 400 university Avenue but the delivery report says delivered to Robert at mgs/oss 77 Wellesley street,W M7A 1N3.has anyone else experienced this?

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine was signed by Rob M as seen from the tracking system. I'm not sure if it was the same guy.

naija-kanadian said:
Hi raj and other seniors, i sent my documents through courier to oinp at 400 university Avenue but the delivery report says delivered to Robert at mgs/oss 77 Wellesley street,W M7A 1N3.has anyone else experienced this?

Canada_dream_2016

Jan 6, 2016
My NOC is 2171. Is there any cap on NOC's for Ontario PNP? I have heard some folks are not getting PT even though they have 400+ points. How do I ensure to get a PT with 419 points?

My apologies if my question seems to be very naive....I am new to this forum...!

Appreciate any response...thanks in advance,