+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ronak.singh.wadhwa said:
Folks,

Need your help on below open points:-

1. As per OINP update dtd 11jan'16, it is now mandatory to authorise WES to share duplicate ECA report with OINP. I guess this is only required for "primary applicant" and not for "secondary applicant" - right?

Since you are claiming points for your spouse by submitting the ECA for spouse, it would be only logical to assume that they would need the duplicate report for spouse as well.

2. Work history:- similar to above, all work history related docs (like hr letter, offer letter etc) are required "only" for PA and not for SA-right?

The Application Guide does not mention anything about spouse's work experience documents. But, in my opinion, you can submit those as additional supporting documents, if you wish. But it is not a blocker, if you do not have them.

Regards,
Ronak & Teena

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Hi guys,
I also have a short question. As per OINP, should I also send certified copies of my degrees and transcripts if I have a foreign education? Or copy of ECA is enough?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aoamber said:
Hi guys,
I also have a short question. As per OINP, should I also send certified copies of my degrees and transcripts if I have a foreign education? Or copy of ECA is enough?
Copy of the hard copy of your ECA report, photocopy of degree certificate and photocopies of mark sheets is recommended. No notarization is required.

Dec 4, 2015
aoamber said:
Hi guys,

Only ECA report is required. Also, you can attach a photocopy (no transcription) of your degrees with it.
Refer to application form document checklist for more details.
[/font]

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
rajkamalmohanram said:
Copy of the hard copy of your ECA report, photocopy of degree certificate and photocopies of mark sheets is recommended. No notarization is required.
Thank you so much for a prompt response. I also wonder if both principal and non principal applicants should send ECAs. There is no mention about this. And same goes to work experience. Should a wife show her work experience documents if she is non principal applicant?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aoamber said:
Thank you so much for a prompt response. I also wonder if both principal and non principal applicants should send ECAs. There is no mention about this. And same goes to work experience. Should a wife show her work experience documents if she is non principal applicant?
1) If you are claiming points for your spouse ECA, then, my peers recommend sending a copy of his/her ECA too (along with the degree certificate).

2) Work experience of the spouse does NOT count unless it was gained in Canada. So, no, you do NOT have to send those documents.

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) If you are claiming points for your spouse ECA, then, my peers recommend sending a copy of his/her ECA too (along with the degree certificate).

2) Work experience of the spouse does NOT count unless it was gained in Canada. So, no, you do NOT have to send those documents.
Thank you so much, you cleared some of my doubts. Frankly, I don't understand why so many people state that non principal applicant (spouse) needs to send IELTS, ECA and work experience letter together with the main applicant documents, if education and work experience was gained not in Canada. Even my stupid agent requested these documents. However, there is no evident proof they are needed.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys,

Please take a look at this post.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

Please report it to the moderator and ask them to make it sticky. Gets asked often.

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great post!

------------
CSR 437
EE App Submitted: DEC/19/2015
OINP PT Notification: DEC/23/2016
OINP App Submitted: FEB/01/2016
OINP App Received: Waiting
OINP AOR: Waiting
OINP Nomination: Waiting
FSW Invite: Waiting
FSW App Submitted: Waiting
FSW AOR: Waiting
PPR Request: Waiting
COPR: Waiting

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Great post!

------------
CSR 435
EE App Submitted: DEC/10/2015
OINP PT Notification: DEC/17/2016
OINP App Submitted: JAN/29/2016
OINP App Received: Waiting
OINP AOR: Waiting
OINP Nomination: Waiting
FSW Invite: Waiting
FSW App Submitted: Waiting
FSW AOR: Waiting
PPR Request: Waiting
COPR: Waiting

sha1122

Oct 8, 2013
Our timeline:

EE profile created :10th jan
PT letter from ontario received:11 th jan
Application submitted:6 th feb

Currently on h1b visa in usa.

And the waiting begins...

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi frnds...plz clarify my doubt regarding the personal and work history section of the application, the form is not allowing me to enter " Till date" or "present" (only allowing dates) under "to date" for my current employer. What shud b done?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sush80 said:
Hi frnds...plz clarify my doubt regarding the personal and work history section of the application, the form is not allowing me to enter " Till date" or "present" (only allowing dates) under "to date" for my current employer. What shud b done?
Yes, I also faced this. So, what I did was, I entered the date of the day I was planning to send the package. This is an issue because of application form restriction. Nothing to worry, after all you will anyway be submitting the reference letter which clearly shows your current employer and employment status.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sush80 said:
Fill some random date, print the form, use whitener and write "ongoing" on it! That's all!!

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So no issues using whitener :eek: , any other suggestions frnds...