22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
bellaluna said:
Still cheaper than graduate school that will add 30-50 points. I'm grateful this option came for me.
Yep, I agree. In general, this is a good program. Best wishes to you.

singh100

Mar 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frnds , its very sad to read 1500 cad vs 600 point..sometimes we need to be logocal insted funny..we r here to help each other. There is lost of people who is reading n updating themselves with each n all about ee n pnp , it might mislead them. No offend.

@Asiva n @ Rafzy , whats yr take on this guys.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh100 said:
Frnds , its very sad to read 1500 cad vs 600 point..sometimes we need to be logocal insted funny..we r here to help each other. There is lost of people who is reading n updating themselves with each n all about ee n pnp , it might mislead them. No offend.

@Asiva n @ Rafzy , whats yr take on this guys.
Just relax. They are just adding a ting of humour to already serious cocktail called express entry. They meant no offense to anyone and i have seen all of them helping others here. I would recommend you to roll that ball aswell.

singh100

Mar 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StAnger said:
Just relax. They are just adding a ting of humour to already serious cocktail called express entry. They meant no offense to anyone and i have seen all of them helping others here. I would recommend you to roll that ball aswell.
Lol:) ..hahaha..bro..I already wrote no offence...don't you read that..do you really wanna come to canada ..wish you all the best for you n youur humorous frnds. No offence:)

goldencanada

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Funny to see people who have received PT but still crying about $1500. If you don't want it, don't ask for opinions. Cancel it and make way for us who need it.

Shaif_05

Nov 20, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
Hi,

I just received a letter of interest from Ontario today (20th November 2015). I have an EE profile with CRS Score of 453. I have several queries that I need help with:

1. Do I need to list all my work experiences even though I might not be able to provide experience letters for some of them?
2. I do not have a bank account right now and I was wondering how I could manage to tackle to show the six months bank statements for proof of settlement funds by opening up an account now?
3. And how should my statement of intent look like?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, when you say 'received a letter', do you mean that a letter was posted to you? Or did you receive an email? Did you just simply submit an EE profile and they sent it to you or did you have to do anything to get it?

I'm asking as someone who would gladly consider exploring the PNP option, but apart from submit my EE profile and check the box about sharing my information with Ontario I don't know hat else I can do.

Thank you for your replies and anyone else that replies.

Shaif_05

Nov 20, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
JoacRy said:
Hi, when you say 'received a letter', do you mean that a letter was posted to you? Or did you receive an email? Did you just simply submit an EE profile and they sent it to you or did you have to do anything to get it?

I'm asking as someone who would gladly consider exploring the PNP option, but apart from submit my EE profile and check the box about sharing my information with Ontario I don't know hat else I can do.

Thank you for your replies and anyone else that replies.
I got a message on MyCIC where they sent a message regarding the Provincial Interest.

My EE profile was made on 15th November. There was a question asking which province would you be wanting to reside in and it is better to chose the check box that says all instead of choosing Ontario or Alberta for instance.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interesting. I say that because I was tempted to do that, but my job is in Ontario. I imagine that if a person gets a PNP invite from another province they have to show that they have an intention of moving to that Province. How can a person do that if they have a job in the province where they are living and working?

Interested to hear from those who checked the box saying they are happy to live in any province. Is my logic correct?

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I too received a message saying Ontario is considering me for a nomination through ee and I have several questions. But first of all:
1. Does everyone with a score above 400 and a bachelor or master degree get this message? How common is it to receive this message?
2. How probably it is to actually get the nomination after payin $1500? How likely it is to pay and not get anything?
3. What are the processing times for the pnp application review?
4. If i apply for ontario pnp will my profile still be open in the pool and what if i receive an ITA while in the ontario pnp process? Cause my score is 464.

I would appriciate if someone could help me out wih this.

aarchiebhatia111

Oct 28, 2015
urgent question...
Guys while filling Express entry profile , for settlement funds i wrote 1800 dollar (for family of 2). Now today I am sending papers to Ontario for nomination program.
My question is one of the requirement in checklist for is funds that they be should be 6 months old, and i have only 1500 dollars 6 months old ....Now should I mention 1800 or 1500 dollars in final form?? is it going to impact my file???

Thanks in advance

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
aarchiebhatia111 said:
urgent question...
Guys while filling Express entry profile , for settlement funds i wrote 1800 dollar (for family of 2). Now today I am sending papers to Ontario for nomination program.
My question is one of the requirement in checklist for is funds that they be should be 6 months old, and i have only 1500 dollars 6 months old ....Now should I mention 1800 or 1500 dollars in final form?? is it going to impact my file???

Thanks in advance
Are you applying under fsw or cec?

If it is under fsw then you must have $14,853 for a family of 2.