+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

Question - Ontario requires minimum $11,931 for single applicant. I have about $10,200 in savings, most of which I could get by redeeming my mutual funds.

Additionally, I have $3000 which is invested, but it is currently in the lock-in period until Aug 2016. I cannot redeem that amount until the lock-in period is over. But given that it is substantial amount of money, I still want to show it as a part of POF.

Can I do that? I can attach the policy document highlighting the clause that states I can remove those funds once lock-in period is over.

Also, is it really stringent that we show $11931 as part of POF, what if I choose to just manage and show $10,200. Will they reject it?

Please guide me.

Cheers,
Rohit

Cheers,
Rohit

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Hi Rohit,

Yes the funds requirement is mandatory and also should be unencumbered. Hence the policy that you are speaking off is not unrestricted money and cannot (rather should not) be shown.

I would advise that you try to get someone to gift you the money (if possible) and get a gift deed made for the same.

Additionally, I would leave it to the senior members to provide further insight! :D

PS: I have also applied to Ontario and if you wish to connect please let me know

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have question regarding PT. After receiving PT, while sending documentation (along with 1500 CAD fees), in case of any doubts/questions for more supporting docs, will they ask us to send again or the nomination will be rejected altogether?

Oct 30, 2015
I have been working in Quebec with a closed work permit as a temporary worker. Recently I received a PT from Ontario but I have no ties with Ontario and short of settle fund by 1500 $.

Is there any possibility of getting the nomination approved from Ontario. My CRS score is 444.

Please suggest.

minamina108

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandip_montreal said:
I have been working in Quebec with a closed work permit as a temporary worker. Recently I received a PT from Ontario but I have no ties with Ontario and short of settle fund by 1500 $.

Is there any possibility of getting the nomination approved from Ontario. My CRS score is 444.

Please suggest.
Hi Sandip,
regarding the settle fund, if you are working and your income covers it that will be ok, I am capturing what is in the application guide

Income in Ontario
If you demonstrate ongoing employment income to satisfy the settlement funds requirement, submit supporting documents as evidence of ongoing employment in Ontario or a valid job offer in Ontario

Thanks

Nov 19, 2014
unable to received nomination decision through my EE profile

i might have an unique situation here everyone please help ! :'(.
for those who have been waiting for more than 3 months+ for a nomination decision(for me it is more than 4 months+).
my application was received on 24 June 2015, additional document requested on 24th Sep and additional document sent on 25th Sep.

On this Monday 26th Oct, i wrote an emial enquiring the status of my application. I got a reply from ONPNP asking me to confirm that I did not receive an ITA from CIC(NOT possible for me to get invited with score 408) and my profile must be of active status. Confirmed and then they asked to provide full screenshot of my EE profile including correspondence info. Screenshots were provided on 28th Oct and today I got an email replying they are now working with CIC to resolve the 'technical issue' with my EE profile.

their email indicating there was apparently a 'technical issue' with my EE profile.I toke that a decision was already made on my application otherwise in the processing they would not ask for EE profile.

I dont know what this means exactly. whether my application was approved or refused. anyone knows if an application was refused do they also receive refusal letter through EE profile???

also anyone with similar experience try to get in touch with CIC?? I checked a million times my EE profile is indeed of open status. why am I receiving anything ???

please help i am desperate now. :'(

aka5h

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I received a PT notification from Ontario, my details are as follows -

Express entry profile submitted - 25th October 2015, CRS score 416
NOC - 2172 Database analysts and data administrators.
Work exp. - Two and a half years
Class - Federal Skilled Worker Program
Ties with Ontario - International student at Humber college, Toronto since 15th Sept. 2015 , Living with elder brother in Toronto who is a permanent resident.

This proves they are still sending out PT notifications, I suspect it is based upon NOC and/or ties with Ontario; but I am not sure.

AirCanada21

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My IELTS will be expiring in 7 months, do you think I can still use it for Ontario PNP? Do you think I can finish the whole process in 7 months? My CRS is 438. Thanks in advance!

inihtar

Nov 2, 2015
Apologies if this has already been answered. Does anyone know how long it takes from applying to be a nominee under the Ontaria Immigrant Nominee Program and getting an approval/rejection? The website doesn't say anywhere how long it will take. Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
inihtar said:
Apologies if this has already been answered. Does anyone know how long it takes from applying to be a nominee under the Ontaria Immigrant Nominee Program and getting an approval/rejection? The website doesn't say anywhere how long it will take. Thanks!
90 days is the standard processing time

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
inihtar said:
It's been more than 90 days in reality for current applicants. You can check the spreadsheet of the members here who are reporting:
http://tinyurl.com/oinpstats
(spreadsheet not mine, sorry, I forgot who it was who made this :) )

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
My wife was working for me in a family business it is okay if I write a reference letter you think is it going to be a problem for us.
Thank you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
I received a verification call (or well, my employer did), and I live outside of Canada, and am FSWP.
Could someone whose employer got call please tell me what all details they asked your employer?

Could you also please tell me what all documents you guys provided for the proof of work experience?

Also, did you guys have a proper Employer letter on the letterhead issued by HR?

My situation is kind of different. In spite of my best efforts I was not able to get the letter in the required format on the letterhead. So, I had a PL issue me the letter in a plain paper and I have submitted a signed copy of his employee ID card. I have sent the original document+ID card copy. In addition to that, I have written a letter of explanation and have attached every other work related proof I have (Appointment Letter, Offer letter, 6 months pay slips, increment letter for the past 2 years).

Could you please advise if my case is solid? :( . I am worried.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
Dimitris said:
My wife was working for me in a family business it is okay if I write a reference letter you think is it going to be a problem for us.
Thank you.
Better if accompanied by declaration under oath, AND concrete evidence of work (e.g., pay stab, bank account history of your spouse, customer's proof).