+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

Dam123

Aug 22, 2015
Anybody receiving PT notifications still ?
I put my application in pool on Aug 16 with 418 points, but still waiting to receive PT notification
What are the chances to get pt notification in 2015 ?

TL109

Aug 16, 2015
@jemdill can you please share the document checklist if you received an ITA under the PNP category. I had a few doubts about the proof of funds.

TL109

Aug 16, 2015
jemdill said:
Yes you need.
Hi jemdill could you please share the document checklist since you got an ITA under PNP category. I had a few doubts about proof of funds. Thanks in advance

ninamarga

Jul 22, 2015
Hello everyone!

Just an inquiry, haven't created an EE profile, I'm actually waiting for my Wes and IELTS results, but I think I read somewhere that ontario pNP requires bachelor degree holder or equivalent? my Wes tool result is only equivalent of 2yr diploma, but here in the Philippines it is a 4 yrs bachelor. but some told me from other forums there are applicant received PT with same 2 yr diploma, I'm so confused, hoping for the best!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
VaibhavN said:
Hi,
I received PT notification of interest today :)
need your help and guidance to proceed guys, thanks

Vabithav what is ur crs scroe. I am at 438 and not recieving any PT......

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TL109 said:
Hi jemdill could you please share the document checklist since you got an ITA under PNP category. I had a few doubts about proof of funds. Thanks in advance
Hi sorry, just now saw ur question. I have not filled my forms yet to get the check list. I will do medicals tomorrow and will fill it. I will give you once I get it. But yes they ask for POF.

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hi Bestofluck,

Mine is 407 right now but in coming month it would be 440 hopefully as I am waiting for result of my second degree. I received it at 407, may be my sister lives in Ontario that is the reason or NOC. I hope you will get it soon, all the best.

mars_m

Aug 28, 2015
I got PT recently for this but I'm skeptical if I can get a nomination even after I give all the documents and all that money?

For one thing,I need to prove my ties to Ontario and why I intend to go there. Truthfully, I have no ties & I'm applying from outside Canada. Even my Canadian relatives don't live in Ontario.

Is it still worth applying? Anybody here who has gone through the process with similar background as me ( zero ties )? The network for OPNP seems quite small at the moment. :(

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
mars_m said:
I got PT recently for this but I'm skeptical if I can get a nomination even after I give all the documents and all that money?

For one thing,I need to prove my ties to Ontario and why I intend to go there. Truthfully, I have no ties & I'm applying from outside Canada. Even my Canadian relatives don't live in Ontario.

Is it still worth applying? Anybody here who has gone through the process with similar background as me ( zero ties )? The network for OPNP seems quite small at the moment. :(
There are a lot of people who have applied with zero ties. I applied in mid june and even got nominated 9 days back (I have no ties, never visited canada) !!... If ur score is in low 400's its worth applying.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
VaibhavN said:
Hi Bestofluck,

Mine is 407 right now but in coming month it would be 440 hopefully as I am waiting for result of my second degree. I received it at 407, may be my sister lives in Ontario that is the reason or NOC. I hope you will get it soon, all the best.
Thanks Vaibhav. ya I hope to get it. May be my NOC is for graphic designer and though it is B group may it has less demand. Anyway waiting is the only alternative. I too will get my second degree in March and may be i increase my pints but than after march it will take few days for WES also so by june I might increase and go above 450. Till than hopes.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
preeti.msingh109 said:
There are a lot of people who have applied with zero ties. I applied in mid june and even got nominated 9 days back (I have no ties, never visited canada) !!... If ur score is in low 400's its worth applying.
I am too having the same score 438. EE profile updated 27 July. Still not recieved any PT . Congrates to you.

mars_m

Aug 28, 2015
preeti.msingh109 said:
So you just declared you have zero ties and they still said OK? Wow.

Can I just drop you a message in the future if I got any questions on the application documents or is it best just to call Ontario immigration directly :)?