Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
12-11-15
This Human Capital Priorities Stream will def be a game changer in the plight for PR. I believe that I am eligible for this program. I am over the minimum points threshold, and have studied and lived in Ontario for the last 8 years. Currently, I'm at 464 points. I'm torn between whether or not I should delete/re-create the profile. I do fear the technical issues that may be faced in doing so, but I'm certain that I will be offered a letter, if I choose to take this path. On the other hand, I wonder if my score would potentially get me an ITA before the Ontario nomination is processed (3-4 mths from now). Anyone has any thoughts of this? PLEASE? I'd appreciate it.

Stuckup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
chechi_298 said:
This Human Capital Priorities Stream will def be a game changer in the plight for PR. I believe that I am eligible for this program. I am over the minimum points threshold, and have studied and lived in Ontario for the last 8 years. Currently, I'm at 464 points. I'm torn between whether or not I should delete/re-create the profile. I do fear the technical issues that may be faced in doing so, but I'm certain that I will be offered a letter, if I choose to take this path. On the other hand, I wonder if my score would potentially get me an ITA before the Ontario nomination is processed (3-4 mths from now). Anyone has any thoughts of this? PLEASE? I'd appreciate it.
if you are at 464, i would say don't delete profile, you will get ITA in few draws. If you get selected in OPNP also, PNP will take 4 to 5 months, than PR through express entry 4 to 5 months. So if i was in your place i would wait for ITA rather than OPNP.

uxd

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-2015 copr rcvd
This is a good news. I am living and working in ON with 449 crs. Have submitted spouse docs for ECA to reach 453+. So would be reaching 453+ at least in 10- 20 days.
Nevertheless, OOPNP is there if I choose to withdraw and refill my EE app. Not sure whether to do that now or wait. Specially because EE (w/o PNP) route still seem faster, provided the scores come down to 453.
This is a definite boon though for those with 4-5 months left on their PGWP and scores below 453.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
exactly right... 464 is a good score atleast wait for tomorrow.

we all are desperate and tired of waiting since 4-5 months so this thing is obvious that everyone wants to apply for OOPNP even they know that it is not that much worthy but from inside everyone is scared what if score will not come down in next 1-2 draws. So thats the only reason everyone wants to go for OOPNP.

The_Distant_One

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Stuckup said:
if you are at 464, i would say don't delete profile, you will get ITA in few draws. If you get selected in OPNP also, PNP will take 4 to 5 months, than PR through express entry 4 to 5 months. So if i was in your place i would wait for ITA rather than OPNP.
really? your taking a gamble thinking the score is going to come down. From the messages above it sounds like they are firing out the nominations to people like you.

If I was in your position (which I am) do I risk now or get into the process and start

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
some thoughts & questions -

1. they are inviting everyone who has got 400+ scores & profiles created after june 1st...out of which only 2700 are gonna get selected...what will be the criteria for this selection? Seems like they are gonna make a lot of money.
2. what if we delete & recreate the profile, if there happens to be a draw tomorrow nite & they dont consider these accounts?
3. Is PF statement (India) considered as POF ?

nobletomatoe

Jun 4, 2015
Is there anyone here who has a CRS that's higher than 400 points, and have not received a notification from Ontario for OOPNP ?(Obviously, I'm referring to profiles created after June 1). I have 420 points, and withdrew my earlier profile and and submitted a new profile last night (And a new job bank profile etc), but I don't have a message from the province.

Feldespato

Jun 4, 2015
Hi nobletomatoe,

Maybe you can help with this question regarding re-submitting a profile.

About this question in the form: "Have you applied for Express entry before?", the answer should be "yes" or "no"?

I mean, this question is a little confusing. It means that "you previously had an EE profile" or if "you applied for PR through EE"?

As well as nobletomatoe, if someone else has some thoughts about that, they are are very welcome.

Thanks!

dimbo888

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hi,

I have withdrawn my old profile and now trying to deactivate my job account? any idea how to do it those who did it?

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those that have resubmitted their profile, pls what did you write in Have to applied for Express entry before - Yes or No

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Do people who get invited thru Ontario EE can still be in the pool for normal EE?

Feldespato

Jun 4, 2015
Hi,

I understand that the answer to "Have you applied for Express entry before" should be "yes" in case you submit a new profile after a withdrawal. In fact, if you select "yes", you are asked for the file number of your previous profile.

Anyways, this is just my opinion. Maybe I am wrong. More reflexions about this question are welcome. Thanks!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fellow Mates,

Is this open for candidates outside of Canada who never had Ontario expreience nor education (for that matter no Canadian experience nor education)