+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

tankthinks

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, for those ppl who created ee profile before June.1, Can you just create another CIC account and then create a new EE profile, or you have to delete/withdraw the previous one + job bank??? Thanks !!!!

inderbirdeol

Jun 4, 2015
My score is 434. Went to college in ontario;graduated and currently working but still can't get OOPNP because :

Their requirements for education

A. Education
Have a Canadian Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree or an Educational Credential Assessment report produced by a designated organization indicating the foreign education is equivalent.

juls78

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
How much proof of fund we have show if want to get invitation?

Monija

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Just got the OOPNP letter, score 418, met both FSW and CEC, have nothing in common with Ontario, no education there, no work experience from there, never visited.

I deleted my old profile and submited a new one yesterday.

Milliec

Jun 3, 2014
I got the message as well.
I have withdrawn my first profile and recreate yesterday, I got the message today.
Just wonder if it worth while to apply for it since the process takes 90 days.
But I just have 415 and need to wait till Oct to bump me up to 440 (2 year experience) / take ielts to upgrade for additional 17 points
My work permit will last till next year Aug.
Is this really worth the cost for 1500 and will the draw score go down further to where I am at?

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
inderbirdeol said:
My score is 434. Went to college in ontario;graduated and currently working but still can't get OOPNP because :

Their requirements for education

A. Education
Have a Canadian Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree or an Educational Credential Assessment report produced by a designated organization indicating the foreign education is equivalent.
so, do you have a bachelor's degree?

jessie_cyj

Jun 4, 2015
yes i'm living in ontario and i graduated from the university here.

hotshot007 said:
Hi Jessie,

Debating here if to create a new profile. Are you currently based in Ontario or do you have canadian education?

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Everyone who has created a new profile. What did you answer to the following question" If you have applied to EE before". Is it yes as we are creating a new profile.

nobletomatoe

Jun 4, 2015
I have 420 points, and resubmitted my Profile last night, but I haven't got any notification yet. My primary NOC area is 2132, and I have 1.5 years experience.

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All,

In the determine your eligibility - can I select spouse has completed 2years study in Canada. However, he is still in school to graduate December this year.

Also can I create a new CIC account since my new account which I have withdrawn is not displaying the apply for EE. It is still showing as submitted and I need to create a new EE profile.

I also have an ongoing open work permit in my existing Mycic account. Would creating a new Mycic account be a problem or lead to refusal. Or is it possible to link both account together (the existing and the new one I am about to create)

Thanks.

ds_maniac

Mar 2, 2015
Hi, I am currently working in Alberta (full time, completed one year) have not applied for AINP.
my EE score is 401 (just eligible)
I have all the supporting docs for OOPNP, its just that my one year work exp is in Alberta.
Can i still apply for the OOPNP, even after staying in Alberta?
Do i have to personally be in Ontario to apply?
I have completed my studies in Ontario and can proove my ties to Ontario.
Please help ..

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who deleted profile and recreated a new profile. Did you get the job bank registration email right away? how much did you have to wait?

CEC321

Dec 3, 2014
I just wonder if there is any restriction for "Not to have further studies" in Human Capital Priorities Stream like Master PNP stream while the application is in process.

CEC321

Dec 3, 2014
CEC321 said:
I just wonder if there is any restriction for "Not to have further studies" in Human Capital Priorities Stream like Master PNP stream while the application is in process.
Could further studies in Ontario be a tie to Ontario?