+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

EdBell

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Don't be confused.

Just withdraw your profile and create a new one. Once you are done, update your new EE profile number and your jobseeker code in jobbank. Your profile will be active within 24 hours.
Thanks for your answer!!! I will do it

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
https://www.ontario.ca/page/mandate-letter-progress-citizenship-immigration-and-international-trade

2016 has 5200 allocations

Sarah9

Dec 15, 2014
hi,

Can someone please answer my below 2 questions:

1.Does it mean that, all are eligible who has scored 400 or above points in Express entry for this program?

2.Does everybody will get Ontario nomination or there will be some random draw in this case as well like EE?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sarah9 said:
hi,

Can someone please answer my below 2 questions:

1.Does it mean that, all are eligible who has scored 400 or above points in Express entry for this program?

Ideally, yes. But some people do not get PT and they have to re-create their profile to get one.

2.Does everybody will get Ontario nomination or there will be some random draw in this case as well like EE?

If your application package is complete and the officer is satisfied with your documents, you will get a nomination. There is no lottery here.

Palls

Feb 5, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum, would like to know if Ontario has issued any PT notification since Jan,2016. I have created my EE profile in end of Dec'15 with CSR- 410. Pls advice

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Palls said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum, would like to know if Ontario has issued any PT notification since Jan,2016. I have created my EE profile in end of Dec'15 with CSR- 410. Pls advice
Yes, OINP has issued PTs since Jan! If you still haven't got a PT, consider re-creating your profile!

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
I got my PNP nomination just an hour ago! from the date i sent my documents until now it took 1 month and 29 days, so so so happy! :D

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innana said:
I got my PNP nomination just an hour ago! from the date i sent my documents until now it took 1 month and 29 days, so so so happy! :D
Congrats!!! Best of luck!

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innana said:
Congratulations. Can you please share your complete timeline here?

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone!

I have a question please. Would anyone know or have experience with regards to regulated professions applying to OINP, specifically Nursing?

I’ve confirmed that when getting a direct ITA, an applicant does not need to be registered first with a province before applying for PR.
Only after getting PR and when planning to get a job will the applicant need to register with the province he/she will is residing in. Can the same be said for OINP?

My sister is a RN and currently she can get 400+ points with her 1+ year experience as a RN. But even if she gets PT letter, I’m not sure if OINP will nominate her given she doesn’t have a license to practice in Ontario yet.

Thank you for your feedback!

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
Hello Everyone!

I have a question please. Would anyone know or have experience with regards to regulated professions applying to OINP, specifically Nursing?

I’ve confirmed that when getting a direct ITA, an applicant does not need to be registered first with a province before applying for PR.
Only after getting PR and when planning to get a job will the applicant need to register with the province he/she will is residing in. Can the same be said for OINP?

My sister is a RN and currently she can get 400+ points with her 1+ year experience as a RN. But even if she gets PT letter, I’m not sure if OINP will nominate her given she doesn’t have a license to practice in Ontario yet.

Thank you for your feedback!
Answered in other thread. No issues in proceeding with OINP or PR application.