+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream >> Connect Here

babilon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Dom2012 said:
I don't think they issue noi to people in tech field only, my NOC is 4011 with 408 score and I got NOI yesterday.
Wow! Congratulations! My NOC is 4011 too with 452 score but no NOI so far.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
babilon said:
Wow! Congratulations! My NOC is 4011 too with 452 score but no NOI so far.
Wait for next draw... I'm pretty sure you will get picked up by then... You don't need to worry..!!

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
I think re creating profile is the right option to do. Because lots of people are recieveing NOIs from different NOCs.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dom2012 said:
I don't think they issue noi to people in tech field only, my NOC is 4011 with 408 score and I got NOI yesterday.
Congrats! & When was your profile created?

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
softwaretesting said:
& those 1500 will be across masters, PhD & human capital, so approx 500 each. They already announced pause for Masters. Only reason human capital might not be exhausted yet is, if they found that issue related to existing profiles still exists.
My recreated profile got activated only couple of hours back, I.e. after 24 hours of job bank linkage. Not received NOI yet. CRS is 456 now, so hoping to get ITA in next draw.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
I recreated my EE profile yesterday but still status shows job bank pending although I have registered for job bank. kindly suggest me somethibg I am v tensd. It has been more than 24 hrs now. what shuld I do

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barusahib2013 said:
I recreated my EE profile yesterday but still status shows job bank pending although I have registered for job bank. kindly suggest me somethibg I am v tensd. It has been more than 24 hrs now. what shuld I do
To double check - You updated your new EE Profile number in job bank? Status for me got updated 24 hours after linking new EE Profile number in job bank. Although, no NOI invite even after 8 hours of status change. No one reported of new NOI in last many hours.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
softwaretesting said:
To double check - You updated your new EE Profile number in job bank? Status for me got updated 24 hours after linking new EE Profile number in job bank. Although, no NOI invite even after 8 hours of status change. No one reported of new NOI in last many hours.
yes i updated new EE profile number and job seeker validation code. But still status is showing pending. What to do now

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Although I was initially skeptical of the claims that you have to create a new profile for Ontario to pick you up, I am now more convinced (looking at the profiles invited) that it was the case where a much higher percentages of the newer profiles were picked up regardless of score (>400) or job code.

I also have a feeling that the first burst of NOI from Ontario has ended. We haven't seen any new NOIs reported for a while now. I still went through the trouble of recreating my profile today, JUSTIN CASE. ;D

This is a stupid glitch in their program. I do not understand why they would differentiate based on submission date of profile.

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barusahib2013 said:
you make me worry too..i recreated mine yesterday too..last time i checked it is still pending..although i have not passed the 24hr period just yet.