+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srini_72 said:
congrats Tapak!!! Your long wait is over!!!

I sent an email to NY yesterday regarding the status of my application and i received the following reply

Dear Mr. XXXXXX,

Your application is in queue for further processing.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Immigration Section | Section d'Immigration
Canadian Consulate General | Consulat général du Canada
1251 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10020-1175
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.newyork.gc.ca
newyork-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

I think i need to wait for some more time

srini
That's a good sign. You should see PPR mail in next few days.

Keep us posted.

Taps

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mouli,

Thanks for your this post i am also following with CIC buffalo but always get reply that application are created within 20weeks of receipt. But looks like you got more concrete answere and hopefully will see something next week are so from CIC as my application also reached same day as of your. please keep posting.

Thanks
Ben

emceemouli said:
congratulations to all who got the visa...I got the following reply from buffalo when i asked abt my application status which i submitted on aug 11th

re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
to me

show details 10:26 AM (23 hours ago)

Thank you for your inquiry,

We are currently created files for Provincial Nominee applications received in our office on August 6, 2009. Your file has not currently been created.

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes Ben,

I am expecting that they would create the file very soon....I am checking my mails everyday to check if i received anything from CIC :)

will keep u posted as well...

Mouli

Xprime said:
Hi Mouli,

Thanks for your this post i am also following with CIC buffalo but always get reply that application are created within 20weeks of receipt. But looks like you got more concrete answere and hopefully will see something next week are so from CIC as my application also reached same day as of your. please keep posting.

Thanks
Ben

emceemouli said:
congratulations to all who got the visa...I got the following reply from buffalo when i asked abt my application status which i submitted on aug 11th

re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
to me

show details 10:26 AM (23 hours ago)

Thank you for your inquiry,

We are currently created files for Provincial Nominee applications received in our office on August 6, 2009. Your file has not currently been created.

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
Hi Girl,

that was good calculation. I never thought that way that everything happened for me within 4 months. I still feel that long way to go for some reason.

Question for you guys !!

As i told you my wife and son both are in India at this moment. I was thinking does my wife need to sign any forms or anything when PPR comes to me.? (at present trying to find best option to get Passport from India to US)

when PPR comes what other stuffs are included in the package?
Exactly Despo! I mean 4 months is the time which is not even provided on CIC websites' processing time section!! Anyway may god keep same speed of process for every applicant. I think this New York City Consulate is amazing as they are not in the list of processing time page of CIC website so they don't have to keep any minimum time to process. They are free to process cases at least possible time. That's why once case is transferred to any local consulate whether LA or NY, the application process become faster than anything. And it make sense as well because the goal of AINP was to finish immigration in a year so if they are taking 9-12 months to nominate somebody then rest process should be relatively faster otherwise AINP will become Slowest Track Immigration Program

xprsurslf

Mar 19, 2009
despoimmigrant said:
Hello Folks Looks like my wait is over !!

I emailed NY CONsulate on Monday and today i got reply from them see what they have to say...........

Dear Mr. XXXXXXX

We have received your medical results and your file appears to be ready for a final review.

You will be notified in writing of any additional pending documents and /or requirements.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Yet ecase is not been updated hoping to get it updated next monday..............
This info will be helpfull for all the people who are close to my timeline.

Thank you all for support.

Someone also got this type of email reply in this forummmmmmmmmmmmm. does anyone know who was that person? i want to know how long did it take to get PPR for that person after he got such email?
Congrats despo,

H-1B stamping is not mandatory unless you leave the country so I don't think they can ask you why you did't go home in last 8 yrs. As long as there are no questionable doubts in your status they don't really care whether its last 8 yrs or 4 yrs.
Regards

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanx xprsurslf,

even though i got email last week from NY consulate about my medicals.,,,,,,, my ecase status has not been changed yet to Medical Received. i wonder why? i thought i would see some additional line out there but nothing yet.......

Anyone else out there who got their ecase status updated this morning?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am sorry i replied earlier saying that ecase status is not update for me but it is not true. i just now checked it again and now it says

Medical results have been received.

It took 59 days to see updated status since Ottawa received my Medicals.

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooore !!

songx1230000

Nov 9, 2009
Despo,
I don't get it why a middle aged man with kids like you is jumping around like a 10 year old when you know that you don't plan to move to Alberta anytime in the future if things work out in USA.

songx1230000

Nov 9, 2009
I have my right to say whatever I want.
you get your head out of your rear first and think straight.

arajesh5 said:
What the hell SongX - Whoever you are - How does his actions matter to you. He may be anybody and may have any reason to chase his case and go to Alberta. I think you shud just butt out of the forum if you do lack discussion ethics. Butt off man ! Go get a life.

songx1230000 said:
Despo,
I don't get it why a middle aged man with kids like you is jumping around like a 10 year old when you know that you don't plan to move to Alberta anytime in the future if things work out in USA.

songx1230000

Nov 9, 2009
Hope your kid grows up ok and not retarded like you.
arajesh5 said:
You sure do! But not about others. :) This shows your class and talking to someone like you is a waste of time and resources. Thanks.

ps: Get yourself checked.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know who you are though !!! just changed id and jumped into this forum......

I don't get it why ( Because you are too Old to understand stuff, Your brain tissues are gone) a middle aged man with kids like you is jumping around like a 10 year old when you know that you don't plan ( what do you know about my plans? ) to move to Alberta anytime in the future if things work out in USA.

Rajesh Ignore this id !! dont mess with him.

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Hi Frineds,

I got a 'B' file number today through e-mail.
Can any body tell me in how many days can i get a mail with medical request.

Thanks for all.

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narsanna said:
Hi Frineds,

I got a 'B' file number today through e-mail.
Can any body tell me in how many days can i get a mail with medical request.

Thanks for all.
Hi Narsanna,

what is a b file number..Do they send it by email. When did you send your application to CIC.

Thanks,
Mouli