+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Gixxer,
Normally it will take time approximate 2.5 months after check encash you will get soon.

Thanks.

Gixxer750 said:
dipen said:
HI despoimmigrant,
yours and mine is almost the same timeline. here is my timeline

Application sent to Visa Office : 22th June 2009
Visa office received Date : 24th June 2009
Cash Encashed (Both Application and Right of landing fee) : 13th July 2009
Medical Received Date : 22nd August 2009.

just trying to check if i am not missing anything, the letter i received from cic has 4 pages the 1st page is about your file has been placed in queue on the back page is change in personal information form. the remaining 3 pages is about the medical instruction along with medical report form(stapled). Is this all we need this time? now we just go to the designated medical practioner and they will send the report . we dont have to send anything on our own this time. Is there anything more we need to do buddy?

despoimmigrant said:
Hooooooooooooooooooooooore !!

Fianlly got AOR/MEDICAL today in snail mail.

Time line is here

Application sent to Visa Office : 24th June 2009
Visa office received Date : 25th June 2009
Cash Encashed (Both Application and Right of landing fee) : 16th July 2009
AOR/Medical Received Date : 21st August 2009.
My timeline is as below:

Application sent to Visa Office : 12th June 2009
Visa office received Date : 15th June 2009
Check Encashed Date : 25th June

But i have not received the AOR/Medical yet..
Not sure whats going on with my process :-(

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Done with Medical !! Let me know if anyone has any question or query about medical. i can answer from my experience.
did anyone have their testical checked during physical examination? i found it little weird lol....................

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gixxer750 said:
dipen said:
HI despoimmigrant,

just trying to check if i am not missing anything, the letter i received from cic has 4 pages the 1st page is about your file has been placed in queue on the back page is change in personal information form. the remaining 3 pages is about the medical instruction along with medical report form(stapled). Is this all we need this time? now we just go to the designated medical practioner and they will send the report . we dont have to send anything on our own this time. Is there anything more we need to do buddy?

despoimmigrant said:

Time line is here

My timeline is as below:

Hi DOnt worry looks like you should receive something in few days. By the way did you sent Right of Landing fee with your application? Just trying to see how CIC access application? Dipen and i both are in same time line just 1 day difference. WE both sent Right of landing fee with application form. want to see if it is making any difference so future candidates can take advantage of it.

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
hi ,
i send my packet to Buffalo on 19 Aug , now can any body tell me how i would know that my Cashier cheque is enchased?i made it with BOA , so what number i need to ask in BOA?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabzee said:
hi ,
i send my packet to Buffalo on 19 Aug , now can any body tell me how i would know that my Cashier cheque is enchased?i made it with BOA , so what number i need to ask in BOA?
You may have copy of the check and there should be a check # on top right corner of that check. After few days call BOA and ask them if check has been cleared or not !! normally it takes 3 weeks after CIC recive your application before they deposite it. They only deposite if application forms are filled completly......:)

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
rabzee said:
hi ,
You may have copy of the check and there should be a check # on top right corner of that check. After few days call BOA and ask them if check has been cleared or not !! normally it takes 3 weeks after CIC recive your application before they deposite it. They only deposite if application forms are filled completly......:)
Despo is right. From the Acknowledgement of the check have this ready
top right corner : check #
bottom right corner: transaction #
and $ amount
If the bank is Bank of America call call 1-888-217-4038

You will get the date of en cash !!
For example my RPRF was en-cashed on 4th day of the receipt by Buffalo CIC

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Hi Gixxer and despo,

Sorry for the confusion but I havent send right of landing fee when i filed application to CIC. I was lazy enough to type all the timelines so I copy pasted n just changed my dates but I havent send right of landing fee... rest is all the same with despo we only have 1 day difference in our timeline

despoimmigrant said:
Gixxer750 said:
dipen said:
HI despoimmigrant,

despoimmigrant said:

Time line is here

My timeline is as below:

Hi DOnt worry looks like you should receive something in few days. By the way did you sent Right of Landing fee with your application? Just trying to see how CIC access application? Dipen and i both are in same time line just 1 day difference. WE both sent Right of landing fee with application form. want to see if it is making any difference so future candidates can take advantage of it.

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
Thankyou so much for replies.one quick question.Do i need to send Alberta my "PN Status Update" at this point. or i have to send when my PR is issued?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabzee said:
Thankyou so much for replies.one quick question.Do i need to send Alberta my "PN Status Update" at this point. or i have to send when my PR is issued?
As you have just applied you can update one line "application sent to visa office date" and fax them. I did that when i applied. Now planing to send another one with AOR/MEDICAL details. thanx for reminder. :) good luck.

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
rabzee said:
As you have just applied you can update one line "application sent to visa office date" and fax them. I did that when i applied. Now planing to send another one with AOR/MEDICAL details. thanx for reminder. :) good luck.
i had asked this to my nomination officer and he mentioned it was ok to send the form after recieving the PR

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Guys, I had my medicals done - and the guys in the doctor's clinic called it "Physical Examination". I sent a claim form to my insurance company. They paid 380$ off a 550$ I spent (together for me and my wife). I guess it all depends on what they call the service and what the insurance company interprets it as.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
arajesh5 said:
Guys, I had my medicals done - and the guys in the doctor's clinic called it "Physical Examination". I sent a claim form to my insurance company. They paid 380$ off a 550$ I spent (together for me and my wife). I guess it all depends on what they call the service and what the insurance company interprets it as.
Rajesh-

Most of the insurance cover routine checkup. Good for you. I will try the same too. No harm in trying !

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
hello,

I have a question for the people who received passport request. What type of photographs and how many are required?

regards,

kishankanhaiya.

druckers

Jan 5, 2009
4 photographs for each person. Size is as per the regular canadian immigration photo specifications.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp

kishankanhaiya said:
hello,

I have a question for the people who received passport request. What type of photographs and how many are required?

regards,

kishankanhaiya.