+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

only VFS BANGALORE people who got visa for Sept 2017

bkrish

Aug 2, 2017
Applied on 31st June for student permit with upfront medicals from vfs Chennai and dispatched same day to Bangalore CIC. Visa approved today. 6 weeks from the time of application, as now it's 7 weeks. You too shall get by 7th week.

Please dont stress yourself how long will it. They processed visa till May 31, then from tomorrow June 1 and so on...

Last edited:

Abu_Sidiz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Applied on 31st May for student permit with upfront medicals from vfs Chennai and dispatched same day to Bangalore CIC. Visa approved today. 6 weeks from the time of application, as now it's 7 weeks. You too shall get by 7th week.

Please dont stress yourself how long will it. They processed visa till May 31, then from tomorrow June 1 and so on...
Broo..how come its 6 week..

may 31 to august 10 is more than 8 week.

u applied from Chennai..Even I applied from Chennai..its really nervous

bkrish

Aug 2, 2017
I also applied from Chennai..but not yet received my medical status ...when ur medical got approved ?
1) You did upfront medical and submitted along your application when you filed ? or you did post the embassy asked you to do ?
2) Have you linked your application in cic site ?

Abu_Sidiz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
1) You did upfront medical and submitted along your application when you filed ? or you did post the embassy asked you to do ?
2) Have you linked your application in cic site ?
Upfront and submitted alon with my application bro.

yes.. I linked my application

smkutti30

Jul 28, 2017
looks like the Vfs Banglore files are moving... and i think definitely we need to wait 6-7 weeks for processing.