+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only indians applied for visitor Visa in July

kdandsa

Sep 5, 2018
I applied on July 30th and my application was submitted on 31st July. I received an acknoledgement from the VISA office on 2nd August. The current processing time is 42 days. From which date do I count the processing time? Just asking so that I can send a webform incase it extends the processing time. @Bryanna

Last edited:

veersinghgill

Sep 5, 2018
MY FRINED APPLY ON 17 JULY TODAY HE RECEVIED PASSPORT WITH VISA STAMP
Can you please tell me when we accept our passport, we applied on 23 july. and got three emails. last mail was that we receive large number of visitor applications..... can you please estimate the date on which we get passport ??

veersinghgill

Sep 5, 2018
Applied on 20th July paper base at chandigarh. Got passport with visa stamped till passport validity today I.e 31 August
Please. Can you please tell me when we accept our passport, we applied on 23 july. and got three emails. last mail was on 17 august that we receive large number of visitor applications..... can you please estimate the date on which we get passport ??
Also how many days before our online status shows that your passport is dispatched , before we received our passport in hand. Please tell

D. Soni

Sep 6, 2018
We applied on 6th July,still tracking ID shows your application being processed at canada visa office new delhi

knniranjan

Aug 4, 2014
Hi Folks,

My inlaws applied for visitor visa online on 06-Jul. They received an email from Delhi immigration office on 31-Jul stating below. It's been 2 months and there's no further update on their application. They also submitted a query to know the status of the application using the online web form. However, there's no acknowledgement from the Immigration office. Any idea how to further communicate/reach out with immigration officer?

Thank you for making your application to visit Canada! We have received a large number of visitor visa applications from clients wanting to visit Canada at the same time as you.

We want to assure you that your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We continue to process the applications as quickly as possible.

Please remember we will contact you through the contact details you provided if any information is required or when your application is ready to be finalized. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

Thanks,
Niranjan

vkuma124

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Paper application submitted at NDVO on 20th July
Review of eligibility started on 5th Sep
Approved on 7th Sep

I am Canadian PR holder and application was submitted for my father and mother to visit Canada.

Reactions: Pmalhi