+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only indians applied for visitor Visa in July

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Applied on 13th July. Paper based. No update so far apart from the acknowledgement mail. Heard applications from June 28 are pending. Processing time also increased to 32 days

vkuma124

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Applied on 13th July. Paper based. No update so far apart from the acknowledgement mail. Heard applications from June 28 are pending. Processing time also increased to 32 days
I think, July 1st week Application eligibility review has started now..

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
No update.. Linked online. Not even eligibility started..
If possible , can you tell me the which combination you used to link it online ? Like application no+ last name/ Application no and uci number.
I tried all the possible ways. Even tried giving different values for arrival and departure date. But no success.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
If possible , can you tell me the which combination you used to link it online ? Like application no+ last name/ Application no and uci number.
I tried all the possible ways. Even tried giving different values for arrival and departure date. But no success.
It is not about combinations. Open soft copy of visa form which you printed to apply for paper based application. Now when you link your application online, provide information exactly same as you put in soft copy of visa form. For example, if you had put First name "JOHN" in form and while linking if you enter "John", it will not work. All Caps has to match exactly you have written while submitting the form. I hope this will help.

Reactions: arjunbk

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
It is not about combinations. Open soft copy of visa form which you printed to apply for paper based application. Now when you link your application online, provide information exactly same as you put in soft copy of visa form. For example, if you had put First name "JOHN" in form and while linking if you enter "John", it will not work. All Caps has to match exactly you have written while submitting the form. I hope this will help.
Thanks a lot @niswe . I tried with exact same details in the form which I submitted, word by word, case by case , but no use. Is there any dependency for the browser (IE/Chrome) ? Also is there any need to add blank spaces at the end of the data I enter ??, Because I have seen people in the forum trying all these and was successful in the end.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Thanks a lot @niswe . I tried with exact same details in the form which I submitted, word by word, case by case , but no use. Is there any dependency for the browser (IE/Chrome) ? Also is there any need to add blank spaces at the end of the data I enter ??, Because I have seen people in the forum trying all these and was successful in the end.
I used chrome though I don’t think it should have any problem with latest browsers. Extra space have worked for few as they must have unknowingly put space while completing their visa form as well. I would suggest go for the combination where you have to put your passport number. It minimises the risk of format.

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
It was not working for me until I tried UCI number and Application No and then selected Passport details instead of place of birth. Also press space button after every entry i.e. when you enter UCI number 45656542<press space> and then go to next column to follow same step. Enter the dates of the trip and funds available for the trip as you provided on the form.
Hope it works for you.