Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
rhossain said:
I am 28th August applicant.
NOC : 2173
Payment mode : DD

is there any chance for me to fall within cap?
Full Chance.

WishingCanada

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Just wanna share this for August applicants (to give hope and inspiration)...

I was able to talk with a fellow Pinoy in FB group and he has same experience as mine. He was a 2174 - June 20 (DD mode) applicant. When 2174 reached 1000 capacity, he got worried because last charging was June 19 and he didn't know the status of his application if included in the 1000 cap. After 2 weeks, he emailed LVO (Manila - VO) to inquire about his status and had known that his application is already In-Transit to the Visa Office. Also, he got his UCI number.

As per conversation with him, the update for 2174 (Oct 10 - with June 19 as last charged date) even reached the date of July 4 applicants. This means that August applicants has hope for PER as long as no problems with the documents.

I am an Aug 13 and the last charge date for 2173 is Aug 12. I hope this helps to all 2173 who's like me a worried pal. :) ;) :D ;D :p

zkr0911

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photoresubmission request 9th feb 2015
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
rhossain said:
I am 28th August applicant.
NOC : 2173
Payment mode : DD

is there any chance for me to fall within cap?
its not fair that cic is working only on some hot nocs mine is 0711 n i m 25 sep applicant

ZacMaddala

Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
zkr0911 said:
its not fair that cic is working only on some hot nocs mine is 0711 n i m 25 sep applicant
If they don't work on hot NOCs, their office will get piled up with the files beyond 1000 and they have to struggle to send them back again. That is the only reason they concentrated on 2173 which is good. That way they are at least alerted people who planned to send the applications now.

gandhinish

Apr 3, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
AOR Received.
Hopefully, fingers crossed :)
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO NO NO Interview Hopefully, fingers crossed :)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon to land
leotocanada said:
My details:

NOC - 2173
App Recd. date: 18-Aug-2014
Payment mode: DD
PCC - included with app
iELTS - included with app

Called CIC and with lot of efforts, i got my UCI number. Atleast my app is received and is feeded in the system.
Hoping they start the processing and my DD gets encashed.

Waiting eagerly for a positive response from CIC. All the best to all of you.

Kind Regards

Hello mate, I am thankful that you have shared the number on which you have called. Could you please detail me on what options in the Phone call did you dial and spoke what exactly to get the UCI?

I am 16th Oct application and I dont have any hopes but just wanted to ask them if we have an option using phone. By the way, yesterday I tried calling them, but all they said is that they dont have any info about FSW PR if you have applied outside canada. All I have to do is contact sydney NS office.

Please share your information and thanks in advance.

By the way, Congrats for your application.

Regards,
gandhinish

AimCanada

Aug 4, 2014
From last 2 days no updates regarding NOC 2173 being charged .. I think if in another 2 working days if we dont see any 2173 being charged .. i think the game is over .. sorry for being pessimist .. I am Aug 13th application ... lost by one day .. :( :( :( ... All the best to all 2173 applicants

Sep 20, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Hello all,
My application reached NOVA Scotia Canada on 24th July 2014(as per DHL online records). I had applied in NOC 2173. I have not received any email or notification from CIC. They have also not charged my Credit Card. I had sent my application through a DHL franchise near my house. I just saw on CIC website that 1000 cap for 2173 has been reached. Should I still expect to be considered in FSWP 2014 ? if not then when and how will I receive my application package back ?

Should I contact them ? if yes then how can I contact them ?

Your replies would be highly appreciated.

ZacMaddala

Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Imran Khan 571 said:
Hello all,
My application reached NOVA Scotia Canada on 24th July 2014(as per DHL online records). I had applied in NOC 2173. I have not received any email or notification from CIC. They have also not charged my Credit Card. I had sent my application through a DHL franchise near my house. I just saw on CIC website that 1000 cap for 2173 has been reached. Should I still expect to be considered in FSWP 2014 ? if not then when and how will I receive my application package back ?

Should I contact them ? if yes then how can I contact them ?

Your replies would be highly appreciated.
Call 001 6139444000 at Ontario day time for status or for UCI#. You will have to be patient with the call, it takes a lot of time and a lot of selections. The customer care executive might ask you details. No need to know application # or something.

Annushka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
File Transfer...
Second line update 17 August, 2015
Med's Done....
December 2015
zkr0911 said:
My noc is 0711 too. I resubmitted my application on 13 august as cc declined during my first application.
No news no cc charged yet.
They are still working on the hot nocs

mocinator

Sep 3, 2014
Please do not lose hope.

I am also pissed off with CIC now. From the SS we can see the latest charged received dates are 7/30, 8/1, 8/5, 8/6, 8/8, 8/11, and 8/12. There are many time gaps and applicants between these dates but CIC suddenly stopped charging. On the contrary, 2171 is being charged all over the week. Now there are 20 on the SS reported getting charged after 11/10 for 2171 and only 10 for 2173.

We've been waiting!

AimCanada said:
From last 2 days no updates regarding NOC 2173 being charged .. I think if in another 2 working days if we dont see any 2173 being charged .. i think the game is over .. sorry for being pessimist .. I am Aug 13th application ... lost by one day .. :( :( :( ... All the best to all 2173 applicants

sandep12

Nov 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think we should not jump into conclusions on 2173.

The capping numbers on CIC site are for people who are planning to apply and may not be used as a reference to track whether your application falls within cap or not.

Mathematically we can get some idea on what time cap might be reached from Spread sheet and Caps and plan for future. But its in no ways GAME OVER!!

So just plan further but do not lose hope.

Others can correct me if I am wrong.

ZacMaddala

Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
sandep12 said:
I think we should not jump into conclusions on 2173.

The capping numbers on CIC site are for people who are planning to apply and may not be used as a reference to track whether your application falls within cap or not.

Mathematically we can get some idea on what time cap might be reached from Spread sheet and Caps and plan for future. But its in no ways GAME OVER!!

So just plan further but do not lose hope.

Others can correct me if I am wrong.
You are 100% correct.

bipind

Aug 12, 2014
leotocanada said:
All,

Just saw, 22 July, DD charged. NOC 2173, and VO is NDVO for member named mnk36.
All the best to all of you.

Kind Regards
Hi
I am 21st July Applicant. NOC 2173 and mode of payment DD.
No reply from CIC. I have to check whether my DD is encashed or not.

I have mailed my application on following address
49 Dorchester Street,
Sydney, NS, B1P 5Z2,
Canada

Can you tell me where you have mailed your application? Have you received UID?