+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only 3,000 Candidates were in the pool during the First Draw !

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
I don't really believe this number, it's too good (for applicants) to be true. They're also very vague on where the number comes from - estimated by who?

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fl_pie said:
I don't really believe this number, it's too good (for applicants) to be true. They're also very vague on where the number comes from - estimated by who?
Well that 6 months things could be a mistake, but I don't think someone can just publish what he thought was correct, there has to be some relevance to that, lets keep following the news, if they might publish something else in this regard !

theguneet

Jan 2, 2015
ferop456 said:
I hope this OCTOBER 2015

The Canadians throw this communist government out.

It's too long to wait for that though ...
I don't know if you are in Canada, but the current govt. is not anti-immigration. It's a perfect pro-business govt that's why Harper is holding his office for 2 consecutive terms. Wait for NDP to come.
The elections are due third monday of Oct. I guess 19th.
To prove Canadians that the govt is putting them first is election gimmicks but you see the current rule plus the upcoming change on FEB 21 which hampers the mobility of workers to switch jobs will not stand for long. But I dont see any change this year.
Read Minister ALexandar's comment, it looks CIC is very okay with the draws and will not change it

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
theguneet said:
I don't know if you are in Canada, but the current govt. is not anti-immigration. It's a perfect pro-business govt that's why Harper is holding his office for 2 consecutive terms. Wait for NDP to come.
The elections are due third monday of Oct. I guess 19th.
To prove Canadians that the govt is putting them first is election gimmicks but you see the current rule plus the upcoming change on FEB 21 which hampers the mobility of workers to switch jobs will not stand for long. But I dont see any change this year.
Read Minister ALexandar's comment, it loosk CIC is very okay with the draws and will not change it
This government is a joke. I am sick and tired of this mess and rules changing every second week. And all this being done just to please voters and win the elections. This government is a bunch of populists.

theguneet

Jan 2, 2015
Phil89 said:
This government is a joke. I am sick and tired of this mess and rules changing every second week. And all this being done just to please voters and win the elections. This government is a bunch of populists.
Any political party in any democratic setup works the same way.
They will do anything to stay in power. NDP will be worse than this in immigration.
We chose to come here. Its their country and shall do whatever they feel like.
So let's just put in our efforts, leave no stone unturned and suck it up

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Phil89 said:
1. If you don't like the Government, then why would you apply to reside in Canada?

irishIan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Its a different climate for immigrants now. These new rules are designed to stem the tide of new people coming here so there isnt much anyone can do but be very thorough with their applications to give little excuses to deny.

zhram

Jan 5, 2013
Hi,

I need help please. What to answer this question in express Entry application. complete Full Academic Years?

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zhram said:
Hi,

I need help please. What to answer this question in express Entry application. complete Full Academic Years?
Why do you post this question in different unrelated topics so many times?
Please be patient to get the answer,I've already answered your question in another topic.

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MedZed said:
Why do you post this question in different unrelated topics so many times?
Please be patient to get the answer,I've already answered your question in another topic.
There are already 2,3 topics initiated by different people for the same topic, isn't it better if we stick to the topic so we don't need to find information in each topic posted?

sarmadnadeem

Jan 25, 2015
3000 number ! i don't think this would be the case. Based on summary in EE spreadsheet. There are 37 candidates with score greater then 600+ and till today 1558 ITAs have been issued which gives a factor of 42. If we multiply other entries with the factor of 42 we get the probable candidates in points bracket.
Based on this assumption we get 30000 applicants in the pool which i myself believe is a very big number and it would highly not be the case.
But , i dont think 3000 would be the number

Score Summary
Criteria Applicants ITAs Issued Probable Entries in EE System
600+ Score Entries 37 30 1558
500-600 Score Entries 9 - 378
450-500 Score Entries 84 - 3528
400-450 Score Entries 175 - 7350
350-400 Score Entries 276 - 11592
Below 350 Score Entries 158 - 6636
Total Number 739 31042

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
sarmadnadeem said:
3000 number ! i don't think this would be the case. Based on summary in EE spreadsheet. There are 37 candidates with score greater then 600+ and till today 1558 ITAs have been issued which gives a factor of 42. If we multiply other entries with the factor of 42 we get the probable candidates in points bracket.
Based on this assumption we get 30000 applicants in the pool which i myself believe is a very big number and it would highly not be the case.
But , i dont think it would be like that

Score Summary
Criteria Applicants ITAs Issued Probable Entries in EE System
600+ Score Entries 37 30 1558
500-600 Score Entries 9 - 378
450-500 Score Entries 84 - 3528
400-450 Score Entries 175 - 7350
350-400 Score Entries 276 - 11592
Below 350 Score Entries 158 - 6636
Total Number 739 31042
I agree. Based on EE submiteed profile IDs difference, there must be at least 40k submitted applications with average increase of 0.5-1k/day.
Therefore, 3000 profiles info cannot be true.

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
I wouldn't give it a second thought, the Star is not affiliated with CIC and is not a reliable source - there is no reason to assume CIC are sharing statistics with the paper that they aren't making available to the public via their own website so it's best to ignore the figures in the article