+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online visitor visa declined

Dipppp

Jan 20, 2018
Hi
I applied visitor visa online through an Indian agent.
Got letter having ticked

"Other reasons
Given economic reasons, employment prospects,considering your travel history,economic condition and family ties,I am not satisfied you will respect terms of your visitors visa condition. "

I am a businessman in India and showed my ca valuation, lot of funds property documents family members names invitation letter from friend in Canada.
I had a usa visitorvisa refusal last year but having Newzealand 3 years visitor visa my age is 57 any way

Plz suggest me what should I do
Thanks

Jan 27, 2018
Hi
Got letter having ticked

"Other reasons
Given economic reasons, employment prospects,considering your travel history,economic condition and family ties,I am not satisfied you will respect terms of your visitors visa condition. "

I am a businessman in India and showed my ca valuation, lot of funds property documents family members names invitation letter from friend in Canada.
I had a usa visitorvisa refusal last year but having Newzealand 3 years visitor visa my age is 57 any way

Thanks
Hello can ANYBODY help me with my question as well as I fear being denied:
----
Do I have to apply for restoration now considering my issue below?

My visitor status date of expiry was JAn 25, I applied online successfully paid etc. at 9.30pm EST Jan 25

I immediately received the email of receipt HOWEVER on the email it says my application was received 01/26/2018

This is wrong considering even the receipt and the email letter are dated Jan 25, the letter itself is dated Jan 25

What should I do now? Does CIC consider Date Application Receieved of an application the date I applied, I can wholly prove I applied Jan 25, the receipt shows it was approved Jan 25.

i had to get a new proof of financials document from my home country hence the reason i was delayed to apply on the last day of my status

Alex Nii

Jan 27, 2018
Hi
Got letter having ticked

"Other reasons

Thanks

Hello
Already i see same confusion here sake of the USA refusal visa, employment prospects and economic condition. All the same a business man in India. I suggest you continue with your business in India because of your age, you only travel to spend holidays and come back and continue with your business in India.

Dipppp

Jan 20, 2018
Hello
Already i see same confusion here sake of the USA refusal visa, employment prospects and economic condition. All the same a business man in India. I suggest you continue with your business in India because of your age, you only travel to spend holidays and come back and continue with your business in India.
Yes I mention usa refusal

Do you mean I should not apply visa bz one I am business man. Second my age?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
I suggest you continue with your business in India because of your age, you only travel to spend holidays and come back and continue with your business in India.

Yeah, ignore that.

So, what proof of ties did you submit with your application. What reasons do you have to return to India? Family, business commitments? What was the reason for the US refusal? How long ago was the NZ travel and have you travelled to other countries that require visas?

Alex Nii

Jan 27, 2018
Ohk not that really but i mean us a business man you have to expand the business in expanding your branches in other country and you need different visa to enable you check on all. Concerning the age i will suggest that you get some one who will assist you in running the business in growing fast and moving to a far destination (NOTE: There is a saying the if you want to go far you movie in a group.) So with the visa you can apply to travel and get new goods in your company.
Thank you

Dipppp

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, ignore that.

So, what proof of ties did you submit with your application.
Ca valuation bank funds insurance docs

What reasons do you have to return to India? Family, business commitments?
My wife business son daughter

What was the reason for the US refusal?
No intention to return back India

How long ago was the NZ travel and have you travelled to other countries that require visas?
2016 not other countries