+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Visa applied for may 2017 intake waiting for result

Koki2016

Mar 26, 2017
arrayofhope said:
Hey Koki,

It is not a definite indication of approval, but it means that they haven't found a reason to reject you in the preliminary check and could also mean that they have been slammed with other applications and have not gotten to yours.

What were the refusals reasons in your first two applications and how were you able to prove otherwise with your third?
Thanks Dear,

I am BSc holder with 11 years of work experience. My program which I have been accepted to study in Canada is post-diploma.

Actually, in first time, I made application on paper. I submitted more than 50 papers including forms, NOA from University, Bank statement, marriage and children birth certificates (although my family will not accompanying me to Canada), BSc Certificate, CV, employment certificate, training courses certificates, Letter of Explanation,...etc. As I mentioned I was refused after 6 days due to not enough financial resources to cover tuition fees. You may surprised if you know I have paid $25,800 CAN to the University and I attached payment proof document within my application. As per NOA, tuition and on-campus residence fees for the 1st year is $25,300 CAN. I also attached Bank Statement shows final balance of $16,000 US. To tell you the truth, I was not satisfied with VAC (vfs) employee who collected my paper application from me. After refusal, I discovered that he did not attached the tuition fees proof of payment among my application.

In second time, I applied on-line. I made another wire transfer to increase payment to university and total payment reached $47,000 CAN beside bank statement with same closing balance. I also uploaded many documents including forms, CV, BSc Certificate, training courses certificates,..etc and I also submitted Letter of Explanation with many details were written.
I was refused in second time after 13 days due to that the Visa Officer was not satisfy that I will leave Canada by end of study due to purpose of visit. I consulted the International Student Advisor of University. She issued certificate from University clarifies importance of the post-diploma program on my knowledge and practical job after I will return home and the letter explains also that post-diploma program is advanced level for students who already have awarded BSc. Also she recommended me to get same certificate form my employer. I got certificate from my employer shows that I am selected for promotion in case I awarded the post-diploma certificate. Moreover, I got vacation certificate from my employer covers whole program duration (based on my friend advise who already has obtained Student Visa). I haven't submit unnecessary documents in this time. For Letter of Explanation, I made it very simple focused on differences between same study program in Canada and in my country and why I choose to study in Canada. What I understood from International Student Advisor that my mistake in second time application was that I submitted unnecessary documents such as company training courses certificates which most of them were issued from overseas training centers. This confused the Visa Officer and made him feels I am over qualified than the post diploma program considering also my 11 years work experience.

Till yesterday, 6 weeks passed since I have submitted my 3rd application. As per CIC website, processing time is 7 weeks for my country. I hope this long waiting period will result in successful application this time !!

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thanks Dear,

I am BSc holder with 11 years of work experience. My program which I have been accepted to study in Canada is post-diploma.

Actually, in first time, I made application on paper. I submitted more than 50 papers including forms, NOA from University, Bank statement, marriage and children birth certificates (although my family will not accompanying me to Canada), BSc Certificate, CV, employment certificate, training courses certificates, Letter of Explanation,...etc. As I mentioned I was refused after 6 days due to not enough financial resources to cover tuition fees. You may surprised if you know I have paid $25,800 CAN to the University and I attached payment proof document within my application. As per NOA, tuition and on-campus residence fees for the 1st year is $25,300 CAN. I also attached Bank Statement shows final balance of $16,000 US. To tell you the truth, I was not satisfied with VAC (vfs) employee who collected my paper application from me. After refusal, I discovered that he did not attached the tuition fees proof of payment among my application.

In second time, I applied on-line. I made another wire transfer to increase payment to university and total payment reached $47,000 CAN beside bank statement with same closing balance. I also uploaded many documents including forms, CV, BSc Certificate, training courses certificates,..etc and I also submitted Letter of Explanation with many details were written.
I was refused in second time after 13 days due to that the Visa Officer was not satisfy that I will leave Canada by end of study due to purpose of visit. I consulted the International Student Advisor of University. She issued certificate from University clarifies importance of the post-diploma program on my knowledge and practical job after I will return home and the letter explains also that post-diploma program is advanced level for students who already have awarded BSc. Also she recommended me to get same certificate form my employer. I got certificate from my employer shows that I am selected for promotion in case I awarded the post-diploma certificate. Moreover, I got vacation certificate from my employer covers whole program duration (based on my friend advise who already has obtained Student Visa). I haven't submit unnecessary documents in this time. For Letter of Explanation, I made it very simple focused on differences between same study program in Canada and in my country and why I choose to study in Canada. What I understood from International Student Advisor that my mistake in second time application was that I submitted unnecessary documents such as company training courses certificates which most of them were issued from overseas training centers. This confused the Visa Officer and made him feels I am over qualified than the post diploma program considering also my 11 years work experience.

Till yesterday, 6 weeks passed since I have submitted my 3rd application. As per CIC website, processing time is 7 weeks for my country. I hope this long waiting period will result in successful application this time !!
Hi! Please confirm if they have granted you the Visa 3rd time.

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hey All! My Study Permit/Visa is approved.. Got a request to submit the passport last night..14years education gap- 12 years experience and at the age of 35 i made it.. If i can with all the complications, u all can too. All the best

Applied on 13th April 2018 for May intake, deferred it for September. Webform/Case specific Enquiry and Email to Delhi Embassy sent on 19th July'2018. Approved on 20th July' 2018.

All the best.. Never ever give up. Like i always say age is just a number.