+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online TRV - CPP-Ottawa Timeline for return passport in October?

Jayzie

Oct 27, 2013
Hey guys, I've read lots of posts on the forum and want to know your timeline in October!

Here's my timeline so far:

TRV application online: 30-Sep-2013
Original Passport Request: 18-Oct-2013
Passport sent:18-Oct-2013[Friday]
CPP-Ottawa received: 22-Oct-2013

I tracking the number everyday since the passport was received by CPP-Ottawa. Just don't know how long will it take to get the passport back. Some people said one month or more(even though I think it was due to the strike month ago), while some people said it only took 2-3 days. It just makes people worry as the online system doesn't show any information once the message "Original Passport Request" show up. It doesn't tell you if they are done with the visa stamp and if the passport is sent out. Maybe I'm just too anxious and worried about that. Share you timeline and let me know your case. Thanks and good luck to you all!!

achinl

Oct 30, 2013
I am exactly on the same timeline. Have to be in India by 10 already cancelled my ticket on 30th. They received my PP on 22 same as your date and have been checking on Canada post since then but no change. Have called customer care and they say it can be dispatched anytime. I am having sleepless nights. Please keep me posted.
TRV application online: 3rd Oct-2013
Original Passport Request: 21-Oct-2013
Passport sent:21-Oct-2013

gusko357

May 27, 2013
achinI, Jayzie,

did you receive your passports? I am trying to find out how long the procedure takes, thanks a lot for your answers!

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Hey, have they returned your passport yet? They received mine on Oct 23rd (from the US) and I am still waiting for them to send it back.

Let us know however it plays out for you. Good luck! :)

Jayzie said:
Hey guys, I've read lots of posts on the forum and want to know your timeline in October!

Here's my timeline so far:

TRV application online: 30-Sep-2013
Original Passport Request: 18-Oct-2013
Passport sent:18-Oct-2013[Friday]

I tracking the number everyday since the passport was received by CPP-Ottawa. Just don't know how long will it take to get the passport back. Some people said one month or more(even though I think it was due to the strike month ago), while some people said it only took 2-3 days. It just makes people worry as the online system doesn't show any information once the message "Original Passport Request" show up. It doesn't tell you if they are done with the visa stamp and if the passport is sent out. Maybe I'm just too anxious and worried about that. Share you timeline and let me know your case. Thanks and good luck to you all!!

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Hi everyone,
Please is there anyone in Canada who has applied for TRv online? How long does it take approximately?
I'm about applying for mine. I also need help with the forms. Do i need to fill the IMM 5721 schedule 1 or just the IMM 5721.
Please help...

Thanks.

k_manu

Nov 9, 2013
applied online
original passport rqst 4 november
cpp po 9640 received it on nov 6 by xpress
still not activated my return envelop
plz share your experience
thanks

abhinavshah

Nov 13, 2013
Hello k_manu,

Please let us know if you hear from CPP-Ottawa about your passport, as I am also on a similar time frame and have not yet heard from them !

abhinavshah

Nov 13, 2013
scrls5 said:
I applied early Oct from the US, no word back yet :(
Hello scrls5,

do you mean that you sent the passport to CPP-Ottawa in early October? or applied for temporary resident visa in early October?
Also, did u send the passport by regular mail or courier service?

bondbond

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Was following this thread as I had a similar timeline. Just wanted to let you guys know that I received back my passport with the TRV today.

Applied online Oct 4
Passport requested Oct 18
Passport recieved Nov 13

So hold tight guys and keep hope. CIC is doing the job. Hoping you all get the TRV and passports soon.

memoff2

Nov 10, 2013
The processing time for stamping a visa onto the passport is almost the same or even longer than that of approval for a trv?? wtf

hir_nirun

Nov 2, 2012
Here is my timeline:

Online Application: Oct 3, 2013.
Passport Request: Nov 5, 2013
Passport received at CPP - Ottawa: Nov 6, 2013
Passport received with TRV: Nov 20, 2013

I see few of you have similar timeline.
Hope you'll get yours soon.

Gud luck!!!