+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online TRV application for In-Laws

sachinsakpal

Jul 22, 2017
Hi,
I have applied online visa for my mother in law who supposed to travel from India to Toronto ( 4th Dec 2017).
I have applied TRV visa in month of Aug 2017 however there is no update from CIC on this as of now. After enquiry via MP office i got email saying visa is done and i an submit the passport for stamping however there is no update on the CIC site on the online application.
How can i schedule and submit the passport for visa stamping ? how can i book appointment for passport submission and with whom should i submit the passports ?

Requesting help if any one has idea on this

Thanks ,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,
I have applied online visa for my mother in law who supposed to travel from India to Toronto ( 4th Dec 2017).
I have applied TRV visa in month of Aug 2017 however there is no update from CIC on this as of now. After enquiry via MP office i got email saying visa is done and i an submit the passport for stamping however there is no update on the CIC site on the online application.
How can i schedule and submit the passport for visa stamping ? how can i book appointment for passport submission and with whom should i submit the passports ?

Requesting help if any one has idea on this

Thanks ,
Did you get the email from the visa office to submit the passport or was this email from the MP's office?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi ,
This email to MP office from Visa office - MP office have forwarded me the email which they received form Visa office.
In that case, you must print off the email (it's equivalent to a passport request letter) + submit this email with the passport to the nearest VFS + VFS consent form (can be downloaded from the VFS web site) + pay the VFS fees for passport transmission/to courier the stamped passport to your mom-in-law's residence.

Your mom-in-law doesn't have to make an appointment. She can submit her passport in-person at VFS

sachinsakpal

Jul 22, 2017
In that case, you must print off the email (it's equivalent to a passport request letter) + submit this email with the passport to the nearest VFS + VFS consent form (can be downloaded from the VFS web site) + pay the VFS fees for passport transmission/to courier the stamped passport to your mom-in-law's residence.

Your mom-in-law doesn't have to make an appointment. She can submit her passport in-person at VFS
- Thank you - let me follow this path - I will take print of the emails and will speak to VFS global on submission