+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Supervisa Application for both the parents?

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey friends
I want to apply for supervisa for my parents who live in India
My mom already has visitor visa but not my father
I made an online account for my mom, can i apply for both of them from her account?
If i apply online will they be 2 seperate applications or they can apply under one( i am not sure if this happens)
I one invitation letter enough(combined for both of them) or 2 separate invitation letters?
I have these documents
Assessment,PR Card , Job letter, Bank letter, their passport copies
If anybody knows how can i do this for both of them and if i am missing anything please reply
Thank You

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hey friends

I made an online account for my mom, can i apply for both of them from her account?
Yes, make your mom as Primary applicant & dad as Secondary applicant.

If i apply online will they be 2 seperate applications or they can apply under one( i am not sure if this happens)
It would be 2 separate applications, with different UCI's and Application Numbers.

I one invitation letter enough(combined for both of them) or 2 separate invitation letters?
Single invitation letter would be good enough.

I have these documents
If anybody knows how can i do this for both of them and if i am missing anything please reply
Create an application online you would get list of documents required as it varies case to case. However, some common documents are Invitation Letter, PR Card, Marriage Certificate(if applicable), Passport, Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter(NOA, T4, Employment Letter, recent Pay Stub, Bank Statement), Proof of Means of Financial Support (including Bank statement, Property, ITR), Purpose of Travel, Proof of Relationship, Use of Representative (in your case, if your mom is Principal Applicant, then your dad needs to authorize your mom to apply on his behalf).

Thank You
Good Luck

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Thank You,
My dad Doesn’t have UCI number of his own
My mom has it but not my dad
If you would apply for Super Visa now, you will get the UCI number for each applicant, even if you apply using single CIC account.

akhurana487

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged 26 november 2014
Nomination.....
PER 29th december 2014
Med's Request
MR,PCC AND RPRF REQUESTS 13th April 2014
Med's Done....
On 20th may and submitted all documents on 22nd may 2015
Interview........
Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
6th July 2015 and pp submitted 8th july
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
Good Luck
Good Luck

Hi can I ask you question. I am trying to apply supervisa for my mother in India. However in the list of documents I am not able to see the canadian insurance document which I have heard about more often and is connected if only one is applying for super visa. Am I applying the right kind of visa? in the result after questionnaire is filled it says you are eligible for a temp resident visa more then 6 months which I am assuming is the supervise. Can you direct me somewhere where it will be more clear?

Also supervise can be applied online am I right?

Thanks a lot in advance

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi can I ask you question. I am trying to apply supervisa for my mother in India. However in the list of documents I am not able to see the canadian insurance document which I have heard about more often and is connected if only one is applying for super visa. Am I applying the right kind of visa? in the result after questionnaire is filled it says you are eligible for a temp resident visa more then 6 months which I am assuming is the supervise. Can you direct me somewhere where it will be more clear?

Also supervise can be applied online am I right?

Thanks a lot in advance
Hi,

You have to apply for the insurance & attach the confirmation of insurance (received once you make a payment of 1 year Super Visa insurance) in the Client Information section.
That is correct, Super Visa is TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) for more than 6 month stay.
Yes, Super Visa can be applied online.

Good Luck

yogeshborad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Hey friends
I have these documents
Thank You
Do we need 2 diffrent invitation letter?

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
I have a question. My Parents already have supervisas with expiry date September 2024. They got the new passport recently so does the supervisa expire with new passport or are they good to travel to Canada next month on old visa? Really appreciate the responses