+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Study Permit Applying Facility !!!

rehabc

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
ajosephhh said:
I just learned, Summer 2013 students do not apply Online... Do paper applications...

Did you apply in person via Embassy buddy ? Because I am Summer term 2013 student to...

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
rehabc said:
Did you apply in person via Embassy buddy ? Because I am Summer term 2013 student to...
Embassy is about 2700Km from my place... So I am going to apply through VFS or through Online.... But I am still waiting for admission decisions...

rehabc

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
I live in Kuwait and we are required to apply via Airmail to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi.

If I apply online, how would they stamp Visa on my passport. I have to send them passport through airmail right ?

What kind of message dialogue box did user get when they went through eligible test ?

On my it was written "You maybe eligible for online application". When I talked with the counselor today, and told her this statement, they smiled and told me to email the counselor in Canada.

samirsikander

Jun 17, 2012
OK So i have been accepted to seneca college for a 2 yr diploma. However they said that the LOA will take atleast 2 weeks to reach me. After that i will apply online.

I have done some research and it seems that the online process only takes some documents and then will transfer your case to the embassy where you are suppose to possibly get the visa from.

As i see, it is only a way to speed up the process. Once the case is transferred the concerned embassy they may choose to reject the application, ask for more documents for further processing or medical and passport of visa stamping.

So think of applying online as a way to speed up the document processing ONLY. Visa decision is still made at the embassy.

Samir

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Anybody else applied/applying through online for Study Permit - May 2013 intake...
Please post your experience here, so that it will be extremely helpful...

queenofland

Apr 22, 2013
ajosephhh said:
Anybody else applied/applying through online for Study Permit - May 2013 intake...
Please post your experience here, so that it will be extremely helpful...

Hello everyone,

I have used the online application form, and it seemed fairly simple and easy. I applied from London but I am not a citizen here. However, I am a little worried about the visa. I have not attached any of my academic transcripts or certificates as there was no option to upload it. I hope they won't reject me for that. I have a pretty good academic background (GPA's , scholarships etc). But I am still worried! :(
However, I must say, I liked the online application system!

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
I have applied online from Bangladesh and also i got my medical request in twelve days. Applying online is easy but you have to send passport to them for getting stamped when they want it or along with the medicals if they want

queenofland

Apr 22, 2013
dipta said:
I have applied online from Bangladesh and also i got my medical request in twelve days. Applying online is easy but you have to send passport to them for getting stamped when they want it or along with the medicals if they want
Hi Dipta, I am Bangladeshi too! Which Uni did you get accepted in? And did you upload your transcripts online, I could not see any options for that! Its good to hear you have got your medical request. All the best!

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
queenofland said:
Hi Dipta, I am Bangladeshi too! Which Uni did you get accepted in? And did you upload your transcripts online, I could not see any options for that! Its good to hear you have got your medical request. All the best!
University of Saskatchewan bachelors of engineering

meenum

May 25, 2012
I am planning to apply online as well from London but the thing is that certificates like transcripts and police certificates cant be uploaded as there is no option online.Does this impacts our application negatively?this is the only criteria which prevents me from applying online even though i have all my docs ready to apply.can some one tell me if we don't send them these docs at the time of application,can we send it to them after wards?i have written to CHC London about it.waiting for their email to explain their vague system a bit more clearly in order to facilitate people who wish to apply online.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
meenum said:
I am planning to apply online as well from London but the thing is that certificates like transcripts and police certificates cant be uploaded as there is no option online.Does this impacts our application negatively?this is the only criteria which prevents me from applying online even though i have all my docs ready to apply.can some one tell me if we don't send them these docs at the time of application,can we send it to them after wards?i have written to CHC London about it.waiting for their email to explain their vague system a bit more clearly in order to facilitate people who wish to apply online.
As far as I know CIC doesn't want transcripts for online application. For the police certificate you can add it with the letter of explanation. same way you can add the transcripts if you want to. If you need space grater than 4 mb then you can add it thier is an option for adding extra documents.don't add extra if there is no necessary

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Queenofland and Meenum

Dear Queen and Meenum ,

I also Planing to apply online from London can you please share your experience with me as i am planing to Sep 2013 intake .

what kind of police certificate you submit is CRB Check or Police clearance from your home country .

Regards

meenum

May 25, 2012
Mrkhan kindly give me your email address so as i can coordinate with you.i too am applying for sep intake online.would definitely need some guidance regarding it.thanks