+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online status update

krisashok

Feb 23, 2008
Hi members,
I have sponsored my wife from India(Outland). I have sent my applications on March 16th received on March 19th, i am still waiting for reply. Does anyone know how do i check my status online.? Do i have to use my receipt number ? When will CPC M update the status?

suhail_dsouza

Mar 29, 2009
Hi,
You can easily give it another week before you check.It normally takes 32 days for CPC -M to repky back to you with a letter.But here is the link to check your online status.Use your client # that CPC-M has provided you.It is a 8-digit # provided to by CPC in a letter.If you havnt got it , i think you should wait for it.It should be any time soon.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Cheers

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
In my experience, CPC-M doesn't update eCAS until they've made a decision on the sponsor's eligibility . . . which is taking about 24-30 days at present. Then the file gets transferred overseas. Some people are able to check eCAS using their receipt number for their fees paid, but others have to wait until they get their client ID#, which will be included in the letter you receive from CPC-M telling you the decision on the sponsor's ap. So, at that point, they'll really be nothing in eCAS that you won't already know. Later, once the file gets logged in overseas, you'll need the overseas office file number to access eCAS, and that will come with the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter (AOR) the applicant gets from them.

markthomas

Mar 28, 2009
At the end of this Month you will get an Accptnce letter..and they transfer your file to Newdelhi...Next month your wife will get a Letter from newdelhi...with the Mission Number 8digit starts from a letter..may they call her for an interview..or they ask her to sen some documents (EG.) School,Photographs of ur marrge,reception outing photos...

I want to make sure that did u provide medical and police clearnce letter to the consulate...with ur applic? if yes its take ....by July she will be here...

krisashok

Feb 23, 2008
hi mark,
Thnaks , I have sent my wife's medical and PCC. Today I checked on e CAS i states

We received your application to sponsor on March 19, 2009.

We started processing your application on April 1, 2009.

We sent you a letter on April 1, 2009 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

So it means good news or bad news. ? I have problem i was in Jasper last year ,I moved to Fort Mac this year , They sent the letter to my old mailing address( Jasper) ..I updated my address today only by online .I havent mentioned my old address in the application forms.So what should i do? please help me.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you posted the same question in quite a few topics!
You have to go back to your old address to get the letter since CPC has sent letter out already (before you changed your add online)

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
as i answered in your other post phone the call centre.. get your status and verify your address for the future..

markthomas

Mar 28, 2009
Ashok....sit relax dont worry...just keep in touch with your old address..and inform the person who is stayng there...ok

so U checked the online status..its says ur process start on April 01,2009 right..ok fine

U submitd evry documents..incldng police-C,medical,Photos (marrge,outing etc)

So your wife she will get a letter from delhi by May first or Second week to send photos,or sme documents... i hope u ddn msd the documents or may be verif.they need sme photogrphs apart from that photos wht uenclsd wth applic?..

If she ddn get a letter in this time frame..n the mnth of June she mght call for an intrvw alng with PP... Dnt check the online status frgt abt it..ok