+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online status doesn't show result!

G5member

Jan 22, 2019
Hi everyone,
Me & my bro applied for G5 sponsors & had recieved our G5 G-numbers (G000xxxxxx) during early 2019. We tried to check our online status using the given numbers the first Gnumbers shows the result application inprocess, while other Gnumber didn't show any result! We asked our consult for the reason and they replied that it's a normal mistake from immigration system and the case is also in process.

Can any one tell me if that is normal! Cuz we are worried

Thank you in advance

Jordan Khan

Star Member
Jan 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
Me & my bro applied for G5 sponsors & had recieved our G5 G-numbers (G000xxxxxx) during early 2019. We tried to check our online status using the given numbers the first Gnumbers shows the result application inprocess, while other Gnumber didn't show any result! We asked our consult for the reason and they replied that it's a normal mistake from immigration system and the case is also in process.

Can any one tell me if that is normal! Cuz we are worried

Thank you in advance
Hi
do your bro and you are in the same case or do you guys have saperated case?

Jordan Khan

Star Member
Jan 14, 2017
we also have 2 G number one does not show the status and the other do, though our case is not seperated.. it worked fine with us so far..

G5member

Jan 22, 2019
we also have 2 G number one does not show the status and the other do, though our case is not seperated.. it worked fine with us so far..
Thank you for ur kind information.
But I think if u have 2 G-numbers this means u have 2 separate cases, cuz each case hold one family (like father, mother & kids).
I hope this news is promising
Again thank you