+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Spousal PR application

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hi,
I have few questions regarding the proof of Contact- Chat History.
1. Do we have to show screenshots of an exported history on word document is fine
2. If the chat is mostly in English except few lines, Do we still need a translation
3. If we provide screenshots, How to translate the part that is not in English or French.

Really appreciate your inputs.

Thanks
Anyone?

kunjanpatel112

Jun 30, 2020
How should I upload relationships photos while applying online for spousal sponsorship online application? I have to mention DOB, name and other description of each photos and all the names of all persons in the photos ? Or I can just upload photos in one pdf without any description and other details?
Actually, I already submitted all the photos in one pdf without mentioning description and other details of each photos. Will they return my file/create any issue or this will not impact my file?

kunjanpatel112

Jun 30, 2020
Just submitted my online application today. I had uploaded probably over 20 separate files to the application and did the same thing for photos in putting them into a word doc together.
How should I upload relationships photos while applying online for spousal sponsorship online application? I have to mention DOB, name and other description of each photos and all the names of all persons in the photos ? Or I can just upload photos in one pdf without any description and other details?
Actually, I already submitted all the photos in one pdf without mentioning description and other details of each photos. Will they return my file/create any issue or this will not impact my file?

stephaniekh

Aug 30, 2021
I didn't include all that info when I submitted mine ‍♀ so far so good..

Krishna008

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hello, I am planning to start PR application for my wife. She is in US. We got married in 2019. I was staying in Canada at that time, I stayed for 4 months and moved to US after getting married. I moved back to Canada in February 2022 and planning to apply PR for my wife. I am looking for a job in Canada, so not employed yet.

1. Can you please let me know what are the current approximate processing times?
2. Also, is there a way to do an expedited application or to get it faster. Would it be faster if i file through any immigration agents in Canada.
3. Would it affect if i am unemployed by the time we submit the application.
4. I am in the very beginning stage. So, please point me if there is a group or post that has all the details of what needs to be done. That would be really really helpful.
5. For my PR, i remember providing IELTS, WES, PCC, Medical, employment letter with pay slips, bank statement etc. I think we dont need IELTS and WES for my wife now right? Just everything else? Also, do I need to produce any documents from my end like PCC or anything?

Thank you in advance,
Krishna.

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Hello, I am planning to start PR application for my wife. She is in US. We got married in 2019. I was staying in Canada at that time, I stayed for 4 months and moved to US after getting married. I moved back to Canada in February 2022 and planning to apply PR for my wife. I am looking for a job in Canada, so not employed yet.

1. Can you please let me know what are the current approximate processing times?
2. Also, is there a way to do an expedited application or to get it faster. Would it be faster if i file through any immigration agents in Canada.
3. Would it affect if i am unemployed by the time we submit the application.
4. I am in the very beginning stage. So, please point me if there is a group or post that has all the details of what needs to be done. That would be really really helpful.
5. For my PR, i remember providing IELTS, WES, PCC, Medical, employment letter with pay slips, bank statement etc. I think we dont need IELTS and WES for my wife now right? Just everything else? Also, do I need to produce any documents from my end like PCC or anything?

Thank you in advance,
Krishna.
1 - the government website says it has taken up to 20 months, but a lot of them are done quicker. Some take longer. There's no way of knowing.

2- there's no way to expedite. If there were, none of us would be on this forum. Applying through an immigration consultant or immigration lawyer does NOT speed up your application in any way.

3 - fairly certain you don't have to be employed, but you still need to submit an LOE or bank statements or NOA or anything that can show your financial state.

4 - there are many, many posts about this. Do some searching on this forum.

5 - You don't need IELTS or WES. You do need PCC and a few other things. Check the government website for the full checklist.

Krishna008

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
1 - the government website says it has taken up to 20 months, but a lot of them are done quicker. Some take longer. There's no way of knowing.

2- there's no way to expedite. If there were, none of us would be on this forum. Applying through an immigration consultant or immigration lawyer does NOT speed up your application in any way.

3 - fairly certain you don't have to be employed, but you still need to submit an LOE or bank statements or NOA or anything that can show your financial state.

4 - there are many, many posts about this. Do some searching on this forum.

5 - You don't need IELTS or WES. You do need PCC and a few other things. Check the government website for the full checklist.
Thank you very much. Yes, i got that information from the government website, but I am pretty sure it does not take 20 months. So, wanted to get information from the applicants. Thank you for taking time to respond to my questions. :)

Dkd@1018

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi, this link is the same as the one on which we got our PR card/ confirmation. Now for spouse visa, do we create a new account of login to the one which IRCC created for us.

Smitpatel

Nov 26, 2020
Hi everyone Please suggest me what to do. Its urgent

I am sponsor. I applied online for l inland spousal sponsorship in october 2021. Its been more than 8 months but I only receives pre aor in march 2022. After that No other updates other than this. Also sponsor created or tracker and no updates on that. Please tell me what should I do. Tried calling ircc they keep on saying we received application and just wait for AOR. Also tried Mp but he said same wait.

Please help me what should I do ? Apply on paper or other suggestions please.

willowo4

Star Member
May 3, 2021
Hi everyone Please suggest me what to do. Its urgent

I am sponsor. I applied online for l inland spousal sponsorship in october 2021. Its been more than 8 months but I only receives pre aor in march 2022. After that No other updates other than this. Also sponsor created or tracker and no updates on that. Please tell me what should I do. Tried calling ircc they keep on saying we received application and just wait for AOR. Also tried Mp but he said same wait.

Please help me what should I do ? Apply on paper or other suggestions please.
Try sending them messages via webform too. If there’s really no update, all you can do is wait. Don’t send another application cos it might cause delays or other issues, you need to wait for their decision first.

Saqibali

May 19, 2022
did my interview inland spousal application .My file was transferred to Etobike and then for interview I went to Niagara IRcc on 8 July 2022.
The interview questions was normal but tough .

KARTH2405

Oct 27, 2018
Hellooo.
Just wondering if the the applicant has kids. I was preparing online app for my friend whose wife and kids are in Canada and imm0008 and imm5406 bit confusing about dependents in Canada ( his wife and kids are permanent residents ) . If you have any thoughts please share..
Thanks