+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Spousal PR application

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Not that i am in the same situation, but what I did in the event that the forms do not allow me explain myself (eg. insufficient rows, exceeding limit for number of words) is to append a document providing extra information. I don't see any harm in doing so - i'd titled it properly, indicating what it is an elaboration or explanation to.

Hope this helps!
Thanks.. Just to be clear, When you say append, You're appending just that 1 section? Or entire document?

Sii

May 14, 2020
What I did in my situation was to start a new text document, with elaboration or clarification on what I was not able to share in the official IMM forms. It could be for a section, or for an entire document - it all depends on your situation. Hope this clarifies!

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
What I did in my situation was to start a new text document, with elaboration or clarification on what I was not able to share in the official IMM forms. It could be for a section, or for an entire document - it all depends on your situation. Hope this clarifies!
Thanks Sii.. Really appreciate your inputs.

So What I understood is it can be an LOE (Letter of Explanation) With the Form I'm in ques. And that should do the trick?

Sii

May 14, 2020
Thanks Sii.. Really appreciate your inputs.

So What I understood is it can be an LOE (Letter of Explanation) With the Form I'm in ques. And that should do the trick?
No promises that that will do the trick, I am not the immigrations office, just speaking from my personal experience. Personal discretion is best :)

rmaa

Mar 27, 2022
Hello everyone!
Online application here. Applied in September, got the first email in December, then in January I got the email asking me to send the papers for the CSQ, done that & money was taken in the beginning of February, since then, nada! Eeverytime I call them they say there are still studying the papers received in December. Anyone going through the same thing with CSQ? Thanks!

ApplicationJZ

Feb 20, 2022
I am looking for some guidance on what to do in my situation.

I submitted an online application for my spouse outland but I did not realize that some forms still need to be signed physically.

Is it possible for me to sign and send them to through the webform or should I call them to cancel my application and start over?

Has anyone successfully completed the process with no physical signatures?

rmaa

Mar 27, 2022
I am looking for some guidance on what to do in my situation.

I submitted an online application for my spouse outland but I did not realize that some forms still need to be signed physically.

Is it possible for me to sign and send them to through the webform or should I call them to cancel my application and start over?

Has anyone successfully completed the process with no physical signatures?
I printed, signed and scanned all the pages that needed a signature. That's what my lawyer advised me to do and everything went well!

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys,
One more ques. if anyone relates to this..

Our wedding by ritual happened few days before.. We also registered for a court marriage and always wanted to go by the registered marriage route.
So our official wedding is the court marriage one. But the dates differ.

Will this cause any issue? Should I write an LOE for this as well ?

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys,

Our wedding by ritual happened few days before.. We also registered for a court marriage and always wanted to go by the registered marriage route.

Anyone?

liv23

Nov 5, 2021
Hi guys,

This should not cause any issue. Your court marriage date will be your official date of marriage. The subsequent wedding function with rituals will qualify as the solemnization of your marriage. Mention these facts clearly in your application. It's not uncommon.

Reactions: soniorc

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
This should not cause any issue. Your court marriage date will be your official date of marriage. The subsequent wedding function with rituals will qualify as the solemnization of your marriage. Mention these facts clearly in your application. It's not uncommon.
Thanks for the reply..
The issue here is, The court marriage happened later. Will that be a cause of trouble?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for the reply..
The issue here is, The court marriage happened later. Will that be a cause of trouble?
No, doesn't matter. (Note: only going by experience of countries I know. But if it's allowed in the country where you are doing this, then no, not a problem)

liv23

Nov 5, 2021
Thanks for the reply..
As long as there is proper documentation, and the sequence of events looks legit and valid, there shouldn't be any problem. If you think some questions might arise in the mind of the visa officer, it's best to address those upfront by including that information somewhere in your application or appendix.

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hi,
I have few questions regarding the proof of Contact- Chat History.
1. Do we have to show screenshots of an exported history on word document is fine
2. If the chat is mostly in English except few lines, Do we still need a translation
3. If we provide screenshots, How to translate the part that is not in English or French.

Really appreciate your inputs.

Thanks

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
HI All,

I have submitted my spousal application on October 2021 and till now I havent got any AOR's/email's from IRCC.
It was online.

The problem Im facing now is, Im unable to login to and check the status online from which I have submitted my spousal application, also unable to reset the password as well. Raised multiple web-forms, But nu luck.
Can someone please guide me :-(