+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Portal submission technical error

Hanabee

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Hi everyone
I'm trying to submit Photos and other documents online but it didn't let me to through and keeps saying that
''There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later
So anyone has this issue before? Please help :(

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hi everyone
I'm trying to submit Photos and other documents online but it didn't let me to through and keeps saying that
''There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later
So anyone has this issue before? Please help :(
sometimes its the format that you are using that makes the difference ,they do advise you on the site while downloading the format that is accepted.

Hanabee

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
sometimes its the format that you are using that makes the difference ,they do advise you on the site while downloading the format that is accepted.
Thank you
Actually the format was ok
But I have to use different computer to submit
By the way
Do you know if the application is under maintained status or not if it is being submitted on the expiry date but before UTC midnight? Let’s say it expires on 20th, and someone submitting at 11pm of 20th?

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Thank you
Actually the format was ok
But I have to use different computer to submit
By the way
Do you know if the application is under maintained status or not if it is being submitted on the expiry date but before UTC midnight? Let’s say it expires on 20th, and someone submitting at 11pm of 20th?
never dealt with this but even the IRCC cannot announce a date without abiding by it, meaning midnight will be the deadline in that case for sure .