+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE PAYMENT OF RPRF TO NDVO?

samuels34

Jan 14, 2015
Hi,

I have already paid RPRF through credit card for CAD 490 last week, and have the receipt. Planning to send it to New Delhi (NDVO) soon.

Has anyone paid RPRF online for NDVO and has it worked? Or does NDVO accept draft only? I've asked them using their email query page, but no replies in 3 days.

This "Fees" page of NDVO Canadian Embassy (for some reason cannot post the link) and a few random forum links online has got me a bit worried:

www canadainternational.gc.ca / india-inde / visas / fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng
Payment of Fees

Fees are payable in Canadian dollars or Indian Rupees. Only bank drafts (demand drafts) or certified cheques are accepted; cash is not accepted for fee payment. The bank draft should be made for the exact amount and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi.

samuels34

Jan 14, 2015
Sorry, bumping my thread...there is just too much contradictory info on this forums on this.

Anyone did online payment of rprf to ndvo and it worked?

naroratimex

Aug 29, 2012
samuels34 said:
Hi,

I have already paid RPRF through credit card for CAD 490 last week, and have the receipt. Planning to send it to New Delhi (NDVO) soon.

Has anyone paid RPRF online for NDVO and has it worked? Or does NDVO accept draft only? I've asked them using their email query page, but no replies in 3 days.

This "Fees" page of NDVO Canadian Embassy (for some reason cannot post the link) and a few random forum links online has got me a bit worried:

Payment of Fees

Fees are payable in Canadian dollars or Indian Rupees. Only bank drafts (demand drafts) or certified cheques are accepted; cash is not accepted for fee payment. The bank draft should be made for the exact amount and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi.

Hello Dear,

I have already paid through online last month. Should not be a concern. Please take the receipt & send it to VO.

naroratimex

Aug 29, 2012
samuels34 said:
Hi,

Payment of Fees

[Hello Dear,

I have already paid through online last month. Should not be a concern. Please take the receipt & send it to VO]