May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
I checked my mother in law TRV application status's message is the following...
your processed passport has been dispatched from Canada visa office Islamabad. on 15/07/2015 to the Canada visa application center.so it means a good new... :)

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Desi_Canadian said:
your processed passport has been dispatched from Canada visa office Islamabad.
Hello Desi_Canadian,

When did you apply for TRV? I want to share the case happened to me. My cousins have applied their student visa from Pakistan, and they got the message from VAC that their passport has been dispatched . When in fact there passport is with them sitting at home. So i would assume that VAC messages are computer generated and they can go wrong as well.
Yes, if you can see the same message in you online CIC account, then this information is absolutely correct. But this is only in the case if you have submitted an online TRV application.

Apart from above, when did you apply for TRV? IS it more than 70 days ago, because someone on this forum has got his TRV in 72 days from Pakistan.

nnwanguma

Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Advice

Hello,

Your email enquiry refers.

Please be advised that we are currently processing applications received 08 May 2015.

Your application was received 16 June 2015 and is currently awaiting processing.

In order to ensure fairness to all applicants, applications are processed in their order of submission, we cannot guarantee that your application will be processed in time to meet up with your scheduled travel date.

You are however at liberty to retrieve your passport should you require to make use of it during the course of your application processing.

Regards,