Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I have completed a 1-year masters degree from University of Salford - Manchester, and I have got the certificate and the transcripts as well. the program is full time just like the on-campus however it's online.

Is this degree accredited by WES or other 3 party education services or what ? does anyone have the experience of online learning is accredited or not?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Hello Guys,

I have completed a 1-year masters degree from University of Salford - Manchester, and I have got the certificate and the transcripts as well. the program is full time just like the on-campus however it's online.

Is this degree accredited by WES or other 3 party education services or what ? does anyone have the experience of online learning is accredited or not?

I don't think they make a distinction between traditional and online programs. You won't know for sure until WES evaluates, but I haven't heard of anyone not getting credit because a program was online. Especially since universities generally don't state anywhere on transcripts or degree whether it was online or traditional, therefore I don't think WES would even have that info.

mscism

Aug 26, 2019
Hello Guys,

Good Day,

Would you please let me know if your cert. was accredited by WES or any other third party ? how did you manage to do that.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
My masters program was complete online, but my degree and transcripts do not show that it's a distance program (doesn't say "online" anywhere) and I received full points/accreditation from WES. My program was a two year program, but I'm not sure about how certificates work.