+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online June applicants

indy1001

Jul 20, 2018
Yes, applied online on 30th of June.
Review of eligbility hasn’t started yet.
What is your application online status?

Saratkum

Jul 7, 2018
What is your online status on cic website showing?
Nothing has changed, apart from Biometric being completed. The eligibility hasnt even started to be reviewed :( I filled in IRCC webform, but the response to that can take up to 28days thats well after my intended travel date!! Did you fill one?

indy1001

Jul 20, 2018
I did filed an IRCC web form. They just replied saying the application is under ‘active review’ and there is no timefrime for decision.

Saratkum

Jul 7, 2018
Oh when did you do that? I only just filed one last night.. Should have done it a while ago..
I did filed an IRCC web form. They just replied saying the application is under ‘active review’ and there is no timefrime for decision.

Saratkum

Jul 7, 2018
I did it this week. It only took 24 hours to get reply.
Oh thats reassuring!
Hes on spouse settlement visa atm. What about yourself?
I heard that having a valid UK/US visa helps but i am doubting that now cz its almost been 2months..

indy1001

Jul 20, 2018
Oh thats reassuring!
I heard that having a valid UK/US visa helps but i am doubting that now cz its almost been 2months..
I’m also on a depandent settlement visa. Having UK/USA visa does help for showing Travel History to VO. However, it does not play a big role in decision making, I believe. I have seen people with several visa to US, UK & Schengen getting refused on other grounds. Lets hope for the best and see if any update comes next week. Please update on this thread about any update and IRCC webform reply.

Saratkum

Jul 7, 2018
Oh thats reassuring!
I’m also on a depandent settlement visa. Having UK/USA visa does help for showing Travel History to VO. However, it does not play a big role in decision making, I believe. I have seen people with several visa to US, UK & Schengen getting refused on other grounds. Lets hope for the best and see if any update comes next week. Please update on this thread about any update and IRCC webform reply.
Thanks, I'll be sure to keep you posted.. I hope to hear some good news this week..

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
I applied on 28 June by online and still waiting for approval my visa. My eligibility started on 16 July and application showing in process. Any idea when will I get it.