+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online June applicants

indy1001

Jul 20, 2018
Congratulations! When is your travelling date? Wonder how long it take for them to return the passport..
It will be middle of next month. I will be travelling to US first and then to Canada. I think it will take 7 days to get passport back. However, i will be submitting it tomorrow at VFS London leaving enough time to get it back.

natl

Jul 24, 2018
It will be middle of next month. I will be travelling to US first and then to Canada. I think it will take 7 days to get passport back. However, i will be submitting it tomorrow at VFS London leaving enough time to get it back.
Thanks for sharing. I'm leaving on 3rd Aug to the US first. Even if I get a decision now I'm not sure I will have enough time to get it stamped. This is so stressful. I can't believe it is taking this long.

indy1001

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for sharing. I'm leaving on 3rd Aug to the US first. Even if I get a decision now I'm not sure I will have enough time to get it stamped. This is so stressful. I can't believe it is taking this long.
I think you will be getting the decision in next couple of days. Then you can go straight to Canada House to get the visa stamped. I recommend you to send another webform stating the travel data and asking them to expedite.

natl

Jul 24, 2018
I think you will be getting the decision in next couple of days. Then you can go straight to Canada House to get the visa stamped. I recommend you to send another webform stating the travel data and asking them to expedite.
Yea I just did. Fingers crossed!

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Applied online on June 8, submission confirmation with UCI on June 9.

It says Background checks not applicable, biometrics not required, medicals not required.
Stuck with "Review of eligibility in progress" since June 9.