+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online classes while not having study permit

Alihere004

Apr 30, 2021
Hello,
Hope so you all doing well.

Is there anyone who has applied in Cape Breton University and talking online classes while not having Study permit? If yes then what is the refund policy when someone is taking online classes and his/her study permit got rejected ?

I didn’t find anything on CBU website related to my concerns.
Kindly reply .

Thanks

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Answered in another thread. You can continue your studies without a permit if you choose.
personally i would not suggest studying without permit
Exactly, Why risking your money and time? And again you need Study Permit to apply PGWP...and yet i see people completed their online studies without SP. its good one way they have acquired knowledge but if they intend to immigrate there will be problem

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Exactly, Why risking your money and time? And again you need Study Permit to apply PGWP...and yet i see people completed their online studies without SP. its good one way they have acquired knowledge but if they intend to immigrate there will be problem
it might good a way but u can acquire knowledge online for free unless you need education to advance in your career. i only paid deposit fees. i dont want to risk unless i get approval first

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Some schools give a full refund if you study the term and get refused for your visa.