+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
My test was not easy, and I studied the book for a long time, some questions were asking for something I never heard about... most questions are ok but some are very tricky
Same I took the test today and it was much difficult than sample practice test I practiced and got usually 90%, NO any questions I practiced appearing. So one thing i want to say if you got very high score when you did quiz online does not reflect anything.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
I had 2 trips in those 3 years totalling 5 months to same place back home. I dont know if thats a lot. But yeah i hope its mainly varification
From what I have read here, that's what it looks like. You'll be fine... the IRCC people at my VO were super friendly and personable via Zoom. :)

Reactions: Derekview

Derekview

Mar 13, 2021
does this an online interview or face to face interview and this randomly happens , what is the criteria for getting this interview
It was online. They need to confirm my documents and my english. And any concerns that they might have. I wish i knew specifics

djshshajtm

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In some case. I got 90% even with 80 questions but the test was not easy for me. Only 1-2 SIMILAR questions appeared but showing very tricky.
yeah, i panicked a little ngl.
questions are NOT the same but the context is very simliar.
Also there will be some T/F which I've not seen in online mocks tests,
guess thats why ppl suggest reading the book.

Babyboy_legolas

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016

Ellasky

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
Hey all - Posting this as it may be helpful for other people waiting. I received a test invite email yesterday; I applied from KW in August 2019 and I hadn't heard anything since December 2019 until yesterday. It looks like things are moving!

Reactions: little_sunshine123

carol90

Star Member
Feb 3, 2021
Hey all - Posting this as it may be helpful for other people waiting. I received a test invite email yesterday; I applied from KW in August 2019 and I hadn't heard anything since December 2019 until yesterday. It looks like things are moving!

Really Really hoping to see a test invention soon for us.