+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
No so far I did not got any email for me and my family members including minor daughter
In ecas I can see for me and my wife application status is changed to DECISION MADE and my daughter status is still Received.
I think IRCC requesting additional docs like Health care summary, school enrollment etc from those whose physical presence documents are ambiguous like expired passport or passport not covering entire eligibility period etc.

Reactions: Das67

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hi guys! I have received my test invite to take the test anytime from tomorrow, Jan 4th. Might take it next weekend.

I would like to know if everyone who already took the test received the email requesting additional documents? If yes, how many days after you wrote the test?

Last edited:
Reactions: itwillbegood

itwillbegood

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22 Jun 2009
Doc's Request.
14 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
7 Mar 2012
File Transfer...
30 Jun 2010
Med's Request
16 May 2012
Med's Done....
8 June 2012
Passport Req..
4 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
8 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
2 Jan 2013
No so far I did not got any email for me and my family members including minor daughter
In ecas I can see for me and my wife application status is changed to DECISION MADE and my daughter status is still Received.
Bal:
1. When did you take the test?
2. How many days to DECISION MADE from test date?
3. Anything else in between (such as document request, fingerprint update request, etc.)?

vikrant1603

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hi guys! I have received my test invite to take the test anytime from tomorrow, Jan 4th. Might take it next weekend.

I would like to know if everyone who already took the test received the email requesting additional documents? If yes, how many days after you wrote the test?
Congratulations. What was your application timeline?

Reactions: itwillbegood

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Congrats on passing! Yes, trying to center it without being behind it was a nightmare. I am stressed out that I couldn’t make it 100% sharp, but there wasn’t much I could do. I think I redid the picture about 8 times.
Other people said they heard back about 2 weeks after they took the test. So, hopefully, we’ll all hear back very soon.
Yes, I did my best..but you can make out the picture and the signature, so I think that's what is important. I see that this is an issue with a lot of people that it wasn't perfectly clear but I know I got it as best as I possibly could. We will be fine in this regard. Good luck can't wait to hear when you hear back! :)

Reactions: AshesNdust

savarana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No tests for GTA applicants, yet, right?

Also only previously uninvited applicants?

Last edited: