+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Hi everyone, Me and my wife applied for the citizenship together in a single package back in Feb 2020. I received the invitation to appear for the online test today however my wife has not received any such communication? Has that happened with anyone else? We expected to receive the invitation at the same time given we applied together - but not sure what to think of this at this point. Will appreciate any guidance. Thank you in advance!
It happened to me.. My wife received the online test invite on April 15th and I haven't received anything until now.
By the way, I was asked to do fingerprints but she was not.
In your case, did any of you had to do fingerprints?

snowboy

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Decision made on 19th Feb 2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
Hello my wife received the request for re-test. She forgot to take the picture of her PR card the first time
can you share with me how long it took to receive retest invite. My wife also missed to submit the ID Proof today. Thanks much

chaoimmigration

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Whoever passed the test: Just curious which website is the best to go to for preparing for the citizenship test. I'm located in Toronto, ON

nila001

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hi guys,

I just received my test invite. It gave me a 21 days window to take the test. My question is at this point I do not have to register for the test right? I mean I will study a bit more and then decide to take the test in few days and then only on the day of test I will go to the said link and start the sign up process right? like what I am trying to ask is I do not have to sign up for a particular day right away? And just take the test the day I decide?

Thank you in advance,

Vanecenz588

Star Member
Jan 2, 2021
Hi guys,

I just received my test invite. It gave me a 21 days window to take the test. My question is at this point I do not have to register for the test right? I mean I will study a bit more and then decide to take the test in few days and then only on the day of test I will go to the said link and start the sign up process right? like what I am trying to ask is I do not have to sign up for a particular day right away? And just take the test the day I decide?

Thank you in advance,
Yes you are right, u dont need to "book appointment" / sign up date , to take the test
Give urself a week, thats what i did but if u think ur ready u can take the test starting on your window start date..
And if u have issue like some did try calling IRCC
Good luck!

Reactions: nila001

nila001

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Yes you are right, u dont need to "book appointment" / sign up date , to take the test
Give urself a week, thats what i did but if u think ur ready u can take the test starting on your window start date..
And if u have issue like some did try calling IRCC
Good luck!
Thank you very much :)
And how did you prepare for the test if can tell me - will be very helpful :)

Reactions: Vanecenz588

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
Reactions: nila001

A_Deshmukh

Mar 7, 2019
Hello,

Today I wrote my citizenship exam and I assumed that it would ask for the PR AND driver license as the proof of identity. But I could only take one picture of either ID's. However, my PR card does not have my signature on it.

The email that IRCC sent said,
"a photo identification (ID) with your signature on it, such as
- your permanent resident (PR) card (even if it’s expired) or
- a valid (not expired) ID such as driver’s license or health card"

So I am just worried if it would be valid or if I just delayed my citizenship process.

roserainy515

Feb 3, 2021
Hi I have a question regarding the citizenship test online. Can we give it any time or is there any specific time. Because I have told the days in between I can give the test, but not the timings.

Also will there be an online interview after succession on the test.

Thanks,
R.