+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test

CoorsHeavy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2022
Did the test in the morning , but tracker keeps stuck on loading and won’t go further , also tried changing the password , different device n browser - same issue. Anyone seeing something similar.

mahaan98

Aug 1, 2022
Hi, is the citizenship test online. I am planning on travelling out of country for few months. And my next step is the test.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hi, is the citizenship test online. I am planning on travelling out of country for few months. And my next step is the test.
Yrs tests are online. You can take test from outside but you need to Inform IRCC. The detail instructions will be in email you receive. Normally based on user feedback the application is put on hold untill u return to Canada.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I did the test today but there are a few tricky questions to think and I didn't look straight at the screen.

I tried to memorize the historical event date and look down at the keyboard and think. (This is how my reaction/habit to think and memorize stuff)

100% no note and no cheat. Do I have to look at the screen at all time? (90% of times I look at screen as they are straight forward question)

Last edited:

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hello folks!

So I have received an email for my oath ceremony which will be in Feb however I just realized that I haven't paid the citizenship certificate fees yet would it be any problem also when and how I can pay the fees?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hello folks!

So I have received an email for my oath ceremony which will be in Feb however I just realized that I haven't paid the citizenship certificate fees yet would it be any problem also when and how I can pay the fees?

Thanks!
Is there a fee outside the $630CA?

veniCA

Feb 3, 2023
Hi, I took the test earlier this week but the status still shows "Take the citizenship test" for next steps. Is this normal?

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
Hello folks!

Thanks!

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/proof-citizenship/eligibility.html

If you apply to become a Canadian citizen

If you apply for and receive Canadian citizenship (naturalization or grant of citizenship), you

• will receive the certificate at a citizenship ceremony
  • do not need to apply for a citizenship certificate

veniCA

Feb 3, 2023
Hi, I took the test earlier this week but the status still shows "Take the citizenship test" for next steps. Is this normal?
Never mind. It was updated to completed a week after the test. Posting in case someone has the same question.

simonhinhin

Mar 14, 2023
Hello folks,
I did the citizenship test on Feb 28th 2023 and received an email on March 3rd and told me that my test was invalid because the webcam of my laptop was frozen and they asked me if I have an alternative device for the test. I replied Yes, and they also replied they will send me an invitation again very soon. I waited for one week and today I email the offical again and they said my test event will be scheduled on March 23rd and I will receive an email on March 20th. Does anyone know what is going on? It seems like I have to take the exam on March 23rd on a specific date rather than having a 21 days period. By the way, I passed the exam the first time.

MMarar

Jan 30, 2023
Have you all received a confirmation email that the test was completed? my husband got it right after the test, but I haven't so far.

Devesh610

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Have you all received a confirmation email that the test was completed? my husband got it right after the test, but I haven't so far.
You’ve to ask for it to be emailed, I remember there was an option on the test results screen.

you should see an update on your account in around 3 business days! Should be enoug!

Reactions: canada_dreamer